spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Tmorgan
join:2014-07-09
Canada

Tmorgan

[Mobile] Refurbished Phone - NOT Refurbished

I purchased a "refurbished" Iphone 5C from Bell directly. I was told before purchasing the phone that it came with a year warranty. I have had a great amount of issues with the phone so I called to get it fixed. I have talked to ^ people in one day, two told me I had the warranty and to take it to the bell store which I did, once there a very rude sales person said he has nothing to do with Iphones and walked away. I then called bell again and they told me I have no warranty on a refurbished phone (which is not refurbished) and there is nothing I can do. So I then called loyalty and all he offered was a $50 credit once I paid to get the phone fixed, which will be much greater then $50. I will continue to go up the food chain until I a) get my phone fixed or b) get a new phone
btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805

Usually with refurbished equipment of any kind there is no warranty or a very short one. I wish I knew more of the policy, however I do not work for Bell Mobility
moose_338
join:2013-11-30
Waubaushene, ON

moose_338 to Tmorgan

to Tmorgan
»Bell Canada Internet FAQ »I'm not able to get my problem resolved. Who do I call now? go all the way up the chain if you can and save yourself some time !!

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to Tmorgan

Premium Member

to Tmorgan
»selfsolve.apple.com/agre ··· namic.do

Why don't you check the serial number here, to see what coverage there may be left on Apple's own warranty. 5C isn't a year old yet in terms of release date, so there may be hardware warranty left on the device from Apple.