spc
uniqs
allowiches
join:2012-04-01
Palm Coast, FL

allowiches to RUQRU

to RUQRU

Re: [TV] Really? $14 a Month for TMC!

I went to the BHN site to find premium prices, but couldn't find them. Does anyone know where they are hiding? It would be nice if the site had an add / remove services section that showed your price changes as you changed. AT&T cellular has that feature and it is great.

gigahurtz
Premium Member
join:2001-10-20
USA

gigahurtz

Premium Member

said by allowiches:

I went to the BHN site to find premium prices, but couldn't find them. Does anyone know where they are hiding? It would be nice if the site had an add / remove services section that showed your price changes as you changed. AT&T cellular has that feature and it is great.

Unfortunately, I've never been able to find this. It seems within the last year (or so) they've added the ability for new customers to somewhat customize their package but I don't see anything along those lines.

Pixiloxx
join:2013-08-15
Melbourne, FL

Pixiloxx to allowiches

to allowiches
From the 2014 price guide (got it as a bill insert in March):

HBO: $19
Showtime: $17
The Movie Channel: $14
Cinemax: $17
Starz: $17
allowiches
join:2012-04-01
Palm Coast, FL

allowiches

Thanks. Too bad it doesn't add up. I must have a package. I guess I have to call.

Ugh
Aprel
join:2013-09-14

Aprel

said by allowiches:

Thanks. Too bad it doesn't add up. I must have a package. I guess I have to call.

I believe if you subscribe to more than one of the premiums, you get a slight discount. That might be the cause of the fuzzy math?

Pixiloxx
join:2013-08-15
Melbourne, FL

Pixiloxx to allowiches

to allowiches
I had a package at one time with both HBO and Showtime and it was $25/month. I screwed myself though because I cancelled them for awhile. Now I just have HBO and no deal was offered when I added it.