spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Mary
@71.51.238.x

Mary

Anon

Kudos AA99592

I spoke to Naomi (#AA99592) this morning concerning my mother’s telephone. I have to be honest, I usually just write the check and move on, but today, I had time to actually look at the bill and I noticed that my mother’s long distance had increased or so I thought. Naomi checked that information for me and she not only let me know what changed but when it changed. Since my mother really doesn’t use the long distance, I requested on her behalf to discontinue it which would decrease her bill, but when Naomi came back, she had a new price plan that still allowed my mother to have minimal long distance, but the price was so much improved. My mother and I are so thrilled as money is very limited all around, but she handled us with professional, personal and patience. It is not easy being a customer service rep in any field today, but when you find those who take so sincerely, you must speak up. So this is to Naomi, great job and to her supervisors, if all your reps are as professional and efficient as she is, then CenturyLink has a valuable asset…..Great Job!

toby
Troy Mcclure
join:2001-11-13
Seattle, WA

toby

CL makes their money from the fees that are made to appear like taxes. They don't want you to cancel the LD.

Look at what you're paying, comparing to another calling card/google voice/etc