spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Plysskin6
join:2008-04-17
20105-2363

Plysskin6

Pandora Issues

For several weeks Pandora was gone from Widgets. Now that it is back songs get cut off or jump to another song. Best analogy I can make is if I'm driving and play Pandora through my iPhone the signal cuts in and out due to loss of coverage.

Anyone else having this problem?
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth

Actually started seeing the problem this past weekend. Both on my smart tv and pc.
Methodical2
join:2007-07-29
Clinton, MD

Methodical2 to Plysskin6

to Plysskin6
Yeah, I noticed this, too.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

1 edit

PJL to crgauth

to crgauth
said by crgauth:

Actually started seeing the problem this past weekend. Both on my smart tv and pc.

If you saw it on both then it must not be a FiOS widget issue.

EDIT (addition): I just checked and Pandora Widget is indeed working fine for me (VHO3).
Plysskin6
20105-2363

Plysskin6

Thanks folks.
Methodical2
Clinton, MD

Methodical2 to Plysskin6

to Plysskin6
Did you find a fix for the issue?
Plysskin6
20105-2363

Plysskin6

No its still a problem. Certain songs cut in/out. Station jumps to a new song and its ok for awhile then cuts out again.

I'm in No. VA if that helps.

ditty
@72.73.17.x

ditty to Plysskin6

Anon

to Plysskin6
I live in N. Virginia. Just started having these issues too.
Methodical2
Clinton, MD

Methodical2 to Plysskin6

to Plysskin6
I am in Southern MD

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

aaronwt to Plysskin6

Premium Member

to Plysskin6
I'm glad I ran into this thread. My GF said she has been having a problem with Pandora for the last week with it cutting in and out. I checked it out this weekend and it was like there wasn't enough bandwidth. She is on Verizon DSl, 1Mb/s, but never had any problem before. I have not run into any issues at home though on FiOS. So at least it sounds like it is nothing on her end. Thanks

PaCK Fan
join:2012-01-19
Richmond, VA

PaCK Fan to Plysskin6

to Plysskin6
I am in Richmond, VA and have noticed poor streaming lately on my iPad and an old ipod touch with Pandora. I do have a Pandora subscription and have it set to higher quality on my Ipad.
Plysskin6
20105-2363

Plysskin6

Re: Pandora Issues Fixed (I Think)

I emailed Pandora and they "disassociated my Pandora account from FiOS". They then had me reconnect through FiOS.

Its been 30 minutes now and so far so good.
Plysskin6

Plysskin6

Re: Pandora Issues Updated too soon

Sorry. Disregard last posting. Problem is now worse than before. Every second track shuts down and I’m bumped out of Pandora after one hour.

Specifically: My Animals Station; Animals track attempts to play cutting in/out; Jefferson Airplane tries to start like the previous; Pandora shuts down entirely out of Widgets to normal programing.

obeythelaw
Premium Member
join:2003-04-16
Warren, NJ

obeythelaw to Plysskin6

Premium Member

to Plysskin6

Re: Pandora Issues

At least you can all get the Pandora app. Those of us with Quantum lost the Pandora app with no known return date.
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth

I never used the STB app. Between Smart TV, cell phone and PC, no need.