spc
Search similar:

uniqs

yoyomhz
join:2003-02-15
Beverly Hills, CA

yoyomhz

I lost 5 lbs.

I was dumb in the winter and gained 10 lbs.

Lat month I lost 5 lbs.

So how did I do it?

I loaded up on raspberries and cherries. You can't gain weight on fruit, supposedly
and raspberries and cream makes a good meal, by itself. And I ate a ton of cherries.
some breakfasts were just raspberries or cherries, with a boiled egg.

and lots of salad. In a week or so, I'll be buying 20 lb boxes of organic tomatos from the farmers market, and making lots of greek salads.

Summer is the best time to lose weight because there's loads of organic fruits and vegetables available. I can't imagine anyone eating fast food or pizza in the summer.
And I can't imagine anyone wasting the summer, and staying fat as they head into winter.

discuss

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

having unlimited veggies is fine, but be careful with fruit...it is quite high in sugar.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

it's not the sugar you have to worry about it's the arsenic in the seeds of such things as....APPLES!!

Treegravy
Premium Member
join:2011-04-21
Canada

Treegravy to yoyomhz

Premium Member

to yoyomhz
Losing weight is a simple function of lowering calories and exercise. The body doesn't care what the calories are. So, in order to lose weight you must create a caloric deficit:

»weightloss.about.com/od/ ··· take.htm

The simplest thing is to increase activity and reduce processed (junk) foods.

But, congratulations! I bet the fruit, et al is delicious!

Link Logger
MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

Link Logger to yoyomhz

MVM

to yoyomhz
I'd be happy to give you 5 of mine.

Blake
Expand your moderator at work

Ian1
Premium Member
join:2002-06-18
ON

Ian1 to Treegravy

Premium Member

to Treegravy

Re: I lost 5 lbs.

said by Treegravy:

Losing weight is a simple function of lowering calories and exercise.

Yep.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· 0oEIVOck

digitalfutur
Sees More Than Shown
Premium Member
join:2000-07-15
GTA

digitalfutur to yoyomhz

Premium Member

to yoyomhz
At the end of the day, you have to consume fewer calories than you burn to lose weight. Eating an unbalanced diet won't keep the weight off over the long term because human physiology is built on consuming a variety of foods, so your body will eventually crave whatever is deficient in the diet, protein, carbs, fat etc.

Apps for mobile devices make it a lot easier to track how much you're eating and exercising. One example is »www.loseit.com/ I lost 40 lbs over 9 months, and have kept it off, by:

*Knowing what a portion size is and sticking to it

*Checking menus online before going to a sit down restaurant like Kelsey's. The consistently lowest calorie entree foods are unbattered fish, shrimp, and steaks. Most food items at fast food restaurants like Wendy's actually have fewer calories than sit-down chains

*Eating low calorie snacks (under 125 calories per 25 g) after dinner. Going 12 hours from dinner to breakfast with no food will increase cravings the next day

*Moderate exercise. I take a brisk walk for 15-20 ninutes every couple of days at 8 kph (~160 steps per minute). 80-90% of weight loss comes from diet however.

I no longer use the app now that I've learned what is required to keep the weight off.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

it's not the sugar you have to worry about it's the arsenic in the seeds of such things as....APPLES!!

But apples enhance female sexuality.

»canadajournal.net/health ··· 85-2014/
»www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub ··· 24518938

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to yoyomhz

Premium Member

to yoyomhz
and I just lost 15 lbs playing ball in 38 freaking degrees.........1 game last night and 2 today,and we're in the stupid consolation round where we probably will have to play till we lose.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

It hit 28 degrees in Richmond yesterday. Boy it sure was hot outside.

You need a certain amount of protein, in your diet, I think. But the vegetarians I know sure are healthy looking. Never followed a diet.

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

28 is hot?

thank your stars you don't live in SW Ontario during the summer...we get mid to high 30s plus high humidity...usually pushes the Humidex into the low to mid 40s.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

That's why I like Vancouver weather. Never gets too hot or too cold.
dbarron
join:2000-01-03
Sudbury, ON

dbarron to Ian1

to Ian1
Ha ha so that is where that phrase came from. It's actually good advice - that's how I lost 55 lbs - I just ate less and moved more. I still do move more, so I can eat dessert every night.