spc
Search similar:

uniqs
rradina
join:2000-08-08
Chesterfield, MO

rradina

Not Bad

I would consider it if it had a bit more data. Right now I have StraitTalk on ATT. For $45/month I get 3GB. Everything I read claims Verizon has the best coverage. That's worth something but I don't leave a major metro area that often and it isn't worth losing 2.5GB of data per month. I generally don't use more than 1GB but that sounds like a problem if I were to switch to this plan. Perhaps if they offered 1GB for $45 it might work for me. 500MB is a bit stingy.
78036364 (banned)
join:2014-05-06
USA

78036364 (banned)

said by rradina:

I would consider it if it had a bit more data. Right now I have StraitTalk on ATT. For $45/month I get 3GB. Everything I read claims Verizon has the best coverage. That's worth something but I don't leave a major metro area that often and it isn't worth losing 2.5GB of data per month. I generally don't use more than 1GB but that sounds like a problem if I were to switch to this plan. Perhaps if they offered 1GB for $45 it might work for me. 500MB is a bit stingy.

If you set up auto-pay you get 1 GB for $45. Also if you read you can add data. Up to an extra 6 GB a month. Also ST that uses Verizon's network is 3G only. And you can only use 3G phones. And in either case you can tether( legally ) on ST. If that is important.

I might also add many people don't use much data since they have access to wi-fi. I think I've used 50 MB this month and I have 11 days left.