spc
uniqs
harald
join:2010-10-22
Columbus, OH

harald to quitaccount

to quitaccount

Re: cool things found in walls........

The real piece of history is the copper drain lines. Hard to believe with today's prices that copper was at one time used for drains.

quitaccount
DSLR sucks cocks
Premium Member
join:2000-11-13

quitaccount

Premium Member

said by harald:

The real piece of history is the copper drain lines. Hard to believe with today's prices that copper was at one time used for drains.

I was a little surprised by that. I know the house was built in '64, but I was still expecting to see PVC for some reason LOL

Msradell
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
Louisville, KY

Msradell to harald

Premium Member

to harald
said by harald:

I think that varies considerably from area to area. Our house was built in 90 and it still has copper drain lines! Wish I could cash them in.
iknow_t
join:2012-05-03

iknow_t

said by Msradell:

said by harald:

I think that varies considerably from area to area. Our house was built in 90 and it still has copper drain lines! Wish I could cash them in.

I wouldn't think a P.E. would need to do that..

Msradell
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
Louisville, KY

Msradell

Premium Member

said by iknow_t:

I wouldn't think a P.E. would need to do that..

LOL, they only look good on a business card a resume, they certainly don't pay the bills, especially when you are on disability!