jseymour
join:2009-12-11
Waterford, MI

2 recommendations

jseymour to davidc502

to davidc502

Re: It's clear they are being frozen out

said by davidc502:

It appears they are being frozen out to the point where they can't do business - period.

Doesn't it, now?

I try real hard to avoid becoming a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut, but when you have the U.S. government telling a corporation two distinctly different things, that, together, simply prevents the company from existing, a particular group of special interests benefits and the consumer obviously loses, one is inclined to wonder...

Jim

PlusOne
@50.182.54.x

PlusOne

Anon

said by jseymour:

said by davidc502:

It appears they are being frozen out to the point where they can't do business - period.

Doesn't it, now?

I try real hard to avoid becoming a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut, but when you have the U.S. government telling a corporation two distinctly different things, that, together, simply prevents the company from existing, a particular group of special interests benefits and the consumer obviously loses, one is inclined to wonder...

Jim

The HUGE gov't bureaucracy often works illogically, with one hand not knowing or caring get what the other hand is doing. No conspiracy is needed.

imanogre
join:2005-11-29
Smyrna, GA

1 recommendation

imanogre to jseymour

to jseymour
I dont think this is conspiracy... i think it's just the problem with government in general.... Very inefficient.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· JS80MgYA