spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Flyonthewall
@206.248.154.x

Flyonthewall

Anon

If it's not written and notorized....

May as well hang any verbal promise next to the toilet for all it's worth, if you could hang it anywhere representative.

You have to wonder how companies can remain in business for this long when making statements they don't intend to keep. It should be illegal for any company to make this kind of promise without actually following through with it. Of course they'd probably claim it was a business decision that started it, and another unrelated (BS) decision that ended it.

Mind you the politicians take their cue from them, and we know what they are like too. I guess it makes sense that you parrot the behavior of the people you hang around.

why60loss
Premium Member
join:2012-09-20

why60loss

Premium Member

said by Flyonthewall :

May as well hang any verbal promise next to the toilet for all it's worth, if you could hang it anywhere representative.

You have to wonder how companies can remain in business for this long when making statements they don't intend to keep. It should be illegal for any company to make this kind of promise without actually following through with it. Of course they'd probably claim it was a business decision that started it, and another unrelated (BS) decision that ended it.

Mind you the politicians take their cue from them, and we know what they are like too. I guess it makes sense that you parrot the behavior of the people you hang around.

Hang next to the toilet, more like flush it down the toilet for all it's worth.
ITGeeks
join:2014-04-20
Cleveland, OH

ITGeeks

As others that are claiming they'll wire cities and haven't.

djrobx
Premium Member
join:2000-05-31
Reno, NV

djrobx to Flyonthewall

Premium Member

to Flyonthewall

That's what I thought about MAXX. Yet, I have 300mbps today. Every once in a great while I get genuinely surprised.

In this case I don't think it much matters since TWC will most likely be gobbled up by Comcast, and not be around to fulfill the promise.