spc
uniqs

anonafish
@98.231.176.x

anonafish to jgordon7

Anon

to jgordon7

Re: [Rant] Issues with getting the Triple Play HD Preferred Plus packaged

I have the HD Preferred Plus XF Includes Digital Preferred with Starz, HBO, Streampix, HD Technology Fee, Internet Service and XFINITY Voice Unlimited

it includes the 105/10 internet for me as well...I pay $89.99 a month..plus anyroom dvr and companion box fees

I never use the phone...but the only reason I took the deal is b/c they waived the monthly modem fee needed for the voice portion

Call back and ask for retention...they should take care of you.
mike31US
join:2013-08-15
Orting, WA

mike31US

Nice deal you have there. I pay TWICE that amount for the same package and only 50/10 internet.
sgc7
join:2011-11-02
Naperville, IL

sgc7 to anonafish

to anonafish
said by anonafish :

I have the HD Preferred Plus XF Includes Digital Preferred with Starz, HBO, Streampix, HD Technology Fee, Internet Service and XFINITY Voice Unlimited

it includes the 105/10 internet for me as well...I pay $89.99 a month..plus anyroom dvr and companion box fees

How did you get it for $89.99? They won't even give it to me for $139.99... even at retentions.

anonafish
@98.231.176.x

anonafish

Anon

I don't remember, honestly...My bills comes out to around $140 with 3 boxes, anyroom dvr fees, and taxes
sgc7
Naperville, IL

sgc7

I have 4 boxes (2 DVRs), and my total monthly bill came to $213 when I was on the $139.99 promo. Now it's like $240
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101

Premium Member

Your bill is very high if you have HD Preferred Plus.
I am paying $162 a month with this plan and 105/12 internet, and XI DVR and two X1 boxes.

If you have competition in your area, price shop.
sgc7
Naperville, IL

sgc7

I have phone as well. I am happy to get rid of phone, but they don't offer Preferred Plus as a double play anymore. My one year promo price expired, but Retentions says the computers will not allow them to put customers back to new customer prices unless they have been off their promo prices for 60 days, which is stupid. They are forcing customers out because there's no way I can pay $240 a month for my service. I'm more or less okay paying about $200-210 for the amount of services I receive, but can't and won't pay more.
Expand your moderator at work
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101 to sgc7

Premium Member

to sgc7

Re: [Rant] Issues with getting the Triple Play HD Preferred Plus packaged

Wow, $200 is only good if you are getting all the channels.
mogamer
join:2011-04-20
Royal Oak, MI

mogamer to anonafish

to anonafish
said by anonafish :

I never use the phone...but the only reason I took the deal is b/c they waived the monthly modem fee needed for the voice portion

Call back and ask for retention...they should take care of you.

Wow, that's even better pricing than what I have. I have the same package, except I have 105/20 internet and the base price is $99.99. After two cable cards, modem fee and other extra fees/taxes, I'm paying $110.49. Which I still feel is a great price for what I'm receiving. Hell, I was paying $81 just for tv with Dish a couple of years ago.