spc
Search similar:

uniqs
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

Someone needs a better Faraday cage.

Proof that victims of electro-magnetic frequency sensitivity are out there and coming to a neighbourhood near you.

The time is the day after tomorrow. The place: your neighbourhood. The cast of characters: two individuals and an institution, lost amongst the absurdity of the situation. Your next door neighbour decides your router is driving her bonkers. Your lawyer vacations in Fiji all of January on your legal fees alone and numerous civil servants remain employed. You… bankrupt and locked in an insane asylum arguing for anyone that will listen that electromagnetic radiation isn’t real.

»www.canlii.org/en/on/onh ··· 059.html

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

1 recommendation

Gone

Premium Member

Proof that the level of care we provide to the mentally ill in this country is appalling low.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
There's a very simple way to fix all of this, everyone should have there own personal faraday cages, think bubble boy style.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
This guy used his own personal taxpayer funded Faraday Cage in Alberta today.

»www.cbc.ca/news/canada/e ··· .2717080
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by shaner:

This guy used his own personal taxpayer funded Faraday Cage in Alberta today.

»www.cbc.ca/news/canada/e ··· .2717080

F-35's will have to fly around thunderstorms - not enough metal in the skins to act as a decent Faraday cage. Expect the F-35's to be lost to being holed by lightning strikes and singe-engine failures.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
WOW

Where do you find this shit?

Wrapped in Tinfoil for 20hrs a day
Wifi weakened her, but she could break through the fields?

And nobody thought she was a nut job? SERIOUSLY?

Devanchya
Smile
Premium Member
join:2003-12-09
Ajax, ON

Devanchya to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
Not being a doctor, it sounds like psychosomatic... I've learned over the years that the mind is a bitch.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to elwoodblues

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

WOW

Where do you find this shit?

Wrapped in Tinfoil for 20hrs a day
Wifi weakened her, but she could break through the fields?

And nobody thought she was a nut job? SERIOUSLY?

I read every decision out of the Tribunal don't you? I just don't post all the good ones least I overwhelm you folks.

I think it said she had put up tinfoil in her unit as well. As for nut job her doctor testified for her so he must be a not job too.
peterboro

peterboro (banned) to JC_

to JC_
said by JC_:

There's a very simple way to fix all of this, everyone should have there own personal faraday cages, think bubble boy style.

That might just come to fruition in the future. You hang out at Bell, so here is the "Gorilla Facebook" case just for you: »www.canlii.org/en/on/onl ··· IAAAAAAQ

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
Could the Condo group get a hold of Ms Complaints medical records? I suspect that at some point her doctor may have ordered an MRI of the complainant's head to rule out medical conditions such as MS, and other neurological disorders.

The way the complainant describes her reaction to a wiring closet, the woman would never have been able to get within a block of an MRI machine.

Jackorama
I Am Woman
Premium Member
join:2008-05-23
Kingston, ON

Jackorama to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
This is a problem we have here every time one of the telcos want's to put up a cell tower. They come out in groves to protest about how electromagnetic radiation is effecting them and causing EMS.

Now as far as I know from reading articles that you don't get electromagnetic radiation or very little from cell towers, but maybe I'm wrong and someone can correct me (no trolls please).

Go figure, these are the same people bitching about not having better cell service. This city can be dumb ass backwards a lot of the time.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

As for nut job her doctor testified for her so he must be a nut job too.

Yup. Being an MD does not mean that you are automatically immune from being a nut job.

Bender2000
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Premium Member
join:2002-05-06
J7W 8E4

Bender2000 to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
I haven't read all of it, but doesn't look like her family Dr agreed.

"in the absence of any organic findings to explain these symptoms, was diagnosed with a form of conversion disorder, which is a psychological condition usually brought on by some kind of stress inducing a physiological response."

and "Dr. Molot states that, while neurological symptoms in the absence of any abnormal tests done by neurologists can imply a conversion disorder, psychiatric evaluation of the applicant seemed to have ruled that out. Dr. Handford took issue with this latter statement."

Seems to me the family Dr. thinks her physical symptoms are due to physchological illness.
Bender2000

Bender2000 to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
wow..she complained of having a reaction to a fluorescent light and a printer. Ok, seriously, our medical system cannot show she's nuts? I wonder if she knows the sun itself is showering us electromagnetic radiation.

This should have been tossed out..wow. me thinks she should be disconnected from the matrix...

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

It did get tossed. She's clearly out of her mind, I don't need to be a doctor to see that.
trog
join:2001-03-25
Scarborough, ON

trog

I know what the issue is.... Using CAD-5 and CAD-6 cables!

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to peterboro

to peterboro
Canada's largest Faraday Cage: The Diefenbunker. The steel rebar in the concrete was all connected with copper and grounded to dissipate EMP radiation.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to trog

Premium Member

to trog
said by trog:

I know what the issue is.... Using CAD-5 and CAD-6 cables!

I noticed that too. The cameras were powered using POE.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to Thane_Bitter

to Thane_Bitter
said by Thane_Bitter:

Could the Condo group get a hold of Ms Complaints medical records?

Pre-hearing they can request an order for any arguably relevant medical but as she had her doctor there to testify (which is rare) there was no need.
peterboro

peterboro (banned) to elwoodblues

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

It did get tossed. She's clearly out of her mind, I don't need to be a doctor to see that.

It only got tossed because the respondent was able to prove they didn't add any wireless devices and because they accommodated all her requests other than moving the utility closet which didn't radiate enough to begin with.

She actually came very close to prevailing on this one.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

1 recommendation

MaynardKrebs to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

said by peterboro:

As for nut job her doctor testified for her so he must be a nut job too.

Yup. Being an MD does not mean that you are automatically immune from being a nut job.

Most psychiatrists are certifiably nuts themselves.

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

milnoc to Jackorama

to Jackorama
said by Jackorama:

Now as far as I know from reading articles that you don't get electromagnetic radiation or very little from cell towers, but maybe I'm wrong and someone can correct me (no trolls please).

Technically, it is possible to be harmed by non ionizing electromagnetic radiation, but only if you do something really stupid like hugging a high power TV transmitter. The thing will act like a microwave oven, vibrating your molecules and producing heat.
graniterock
Premium Member
join:2003-03-14
London, ON

1 recommendation

graniterock to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
Thankful that common sense prevailed and it was dismissed. A worthwhile endeavour would be to take a group the electro sensitive folks and put them in an isolated community. Then using a double blind experiment turn wifi on and off without their knowledge and record the results. Have an always on and always off control groups. Bonus points for having a group that thinks its on when it's not. As these folks find each other they are going to be more forceful in their demands. Would be nice to put this scientifically to rest.

That said I do generally put my phone into airplane mode because I use one of those sleep tracking apps and it sits near my head. Mind you I forgot to do that last night and woke up laying on top of it on. I'm pretty sure I won't get cancer, but I'm not going to make a habit of it either.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

This nutter, while weakened by the wifi signals, can break through... super nutter.

WhaleOilBee
What a long strange trip it's been
join:2011-08-02
Manotick, ON

WhaleOilBee to peterboro

to peterboro
Speaking of Faraday Cage, the CTV Ottawa News at Noon today had the story about the CF-18 that was hit by lightening. After the story, the weather guy, JJ Clarke, said with confident authority that you're safer inside your car when it's hit by lightening because..... wait for it....... the car 'absorbs' the lightening.

I guess it's used to charge the flux capacitor then?

Bender2000
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Premium Member
join:2002-05-06
J7W 8E4

Bender2000

Premium Member

news does have to cater to the masses. If you say Faraday cage to people, you can then watch the eyes gloss over.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to DKS

Premium Member

to DKS
said by DKS:

Canada's largest Faraday Cage: The Diefenbunker. The steel rebar in the concrete was all connected with copper and grounded to dissipate EMP radiation.

Neat, didn't know that about the Diefenbunker.
mr weather
Premium Member
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON

mr weather to milnoc

Premium Member

to milnoc
said by milnoc:

Technically, it is possible to be harmed by non ionizing electromagnetic radiation, but only if you do something really stupid like hugging a high power TV transmitter. The thing will act like a microwave oven, vibrating your molecules and producing heat.

Usually the risk from RF radiation is damage to the eyes. There are also RF burns if you happen to be touching the high-voltage spot of an antenna. Think of it as an electric shock only more painful with a hole punched in your skin.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by mr weather:

Usually the risk from RF radiation is damage to the eyes. There are also RF burns if you happen to be touching the high-voltage spot of an antenna. Think of it as an electric shock only more painful with a hole punched in your skin.

My uncle has worked with radars and RF equipment installed on lakers his entire life. Not only has he felt the heat and had the occasional burn, but pushing 70 years old he has the cataracts too.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to WhaleOilBee

Premium Member

to WhaleOilBee
LOL, from the same group of "professionals" which never hand out a 50% prediction for precipitation.