join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy to RipTides

Premium Member

to RipTides

Re: [Tech] Aftermarket stereo question

said by RipTides:

I'm just replying to the pic posted..

I just LOVE those Sebrings.. cup holders down by your ankles.. and that cubby, man that thing is useful for stashing your pot near your toes..

Or stashing a $200 pair of Oakley sunglasses that I can't legally wear anymore because I now have a corrective lens restriction on my license that I got when I got my CDL permit. They applied it to my regular license as well.

I got prices on prescription Oakleys, two words: Not Cheap. In other words nearly triple the price of Oakleys without RX lenses.

mustbenice
@69.118.94.x

mustbenice

Anon

First off $200 sunglasses, must be nice...

CDL IS your license... you got a permit that will REPLACE your "regular" license so explain why it would not be applied to that?

ALL laws at least in NYS, now apply ANYTIME you are behind the wheel... of ANYTHING.

I think DUI is .03 with a CDL.

Drive you car, CDL, pulled over... .04 bye bye CDL.

Don't matter you were in a car and a car is maybe .08 idk I don't drink so idc... but the point stands...

That is your new license you don't end up with two...

IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy

Premium Member

I have a CDL learner's permit right now (class B with passenger and air brake endorsements) that allows me to operate a bus with the instructor at the trucking school. I still have my class D license that allows me full operating privileges in a passenger car. Once I pass the road test in the bus my Class D license will become a Class B with passenger and Air Brake.

Hall
MVM
join:2000-04-28
Germantown, OH

1 recommendation

Hall to IowaCowboy

MVM

to IowaCowboy
said by IowaCowboy:

Or stashing a $200 pair of Oakley sunglasses

It just gets more interesting all the time !