spc
Search similar:

uniqs
pstary
join:2014-07-27
Costa Mesa, CA

pstary

[Anveo] Help with understanding Call flow and sub-accounts

I have been using Anveo for my small business for several years now and have been generally pleased. But recent changes in our staff and requirements have me looking at Call Flow again.

I have always managed Call Flow in the primary account. We have 9 sub-accounts with 14 phone numbers. We manage the incoming toll-free line by routing callers to extensions based on callers punching in digits on the keypad in response to voice prompts.

However, I want to provide one or more of my users with access to their sub-account directly. When I log into the sub-account directly, I see that a sub-account user can create a Call Flow in their sub-account but there is no way to access the phone number assigned to their SIP in the sub-account. It appears that all phone numbers are managed in the main account.

I don't want to give users access to the main account but would like them to manage some of their features of their individual accounts. It appears that this will not be possible for Call Flow, and maybe some other features.

Has anyone set up Call Flow with sub-accounts and looked into this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
bw5745
join:2014-03-14

bw5745

I'm not sitting at my computer so I can't check. There is a function to move phone numbers to a subaccount. I think it is in the popup menu of functions on the subaccount name in the list of subaccounts.

I'll check when I get home...

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

1 edit

Arne Bolen to pstary

Premium Member

to pstary
said by pstary:

I don't want to give users access to the main account but would like them to manage some of their features of their individual accounts.

In the main account go to »www.anveo.com/users.asp

Hover the mouse over the Action button for the sub-account and click on "Disable Features".

Now you can decide what features a sub-account user is allowed to use.

On the same Action button there is also an option to move a phone number from the main account to the sub-account.

pstary
join:2014-07-27
Costa Mesa, CA

pstary

Thank you so much, Arne. Of course, your suggestion works perfectly.

I have now moved the phone number to the sub-account and referred the call flow created in the sub-account to that number.

I read that you are the resident Anveo guru around here and you certainly proved that!

I have now discovered the additional menu items on sub-accounts Action button that I never saw before. This opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

Thank you again!
pstary

pstary to bw5745

to bw5745
Yes... exactly correct and as you can see from my reply to Arne, I have discovered this menu and have resolved all my issues. Thank you for your quick response.

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen to pstary

Premium Member

to pstary
said by pstary:

I read that you are the resident Anveo guru around here and you certainly proved that!

Thank you for your kind words.

I'm just a VoIP fan who loves the many features and possibilities Anveo offers. During the years I have been using Anveo I have used and tested almost every feature, so I have got some good knowledge of how Anveo works.

Some people find Anveo overwhelming due to the many features but it's actually very easy to use. In addition the high quality and the low cost just makes Anveo even better.

Personally I use both Anveo and Anveo Direct, and I am very happy with both.