All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

josephf
join:2009-04-26

josephf

Sprint Framily is the same pricing of $25/month/line

Sprint Framily, with seven lines, also come out to $25 per line for unlimited.

Plus they allow separate billing per line, so each user is responsible for their own and you can set this up with anyone, including non-family.

delusion_ftl
@172.56.40.x

delusion_ftl

Anon

The point is that the framily plans are 1GB per line with overages, and this offer is 2.5 GB per line, no overages and includes tethering, and only requires 4 lines to get to that point instead of 7.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to josephf

Premium Member

to josephf
7 lines? my god
rradina
join:2000-08-08
Chesterfield, MO

rradina

As the poster mentioned, it's separate billing per line and the group of 7 don't have to be genetically or legally related. In other words, any 7 people can pool together and get this deal complete with separate billing.

IMO it's a great deal except it's on Sprint's network. My middle son had Sprint and in our area their 4G is/was provided by Clear. When he had a good connection, the service was good. Walk into a building and the coverage is gone -- not just 4G but entirely gone. At least in my area, Sprint's coverage isn't good despite their map showing otherwise. I'd only be interested at half this price because I'd only be able to use my phone half the time!

SysOp
join:2001-04-18
Atlanta, GA

SysOp

The following fine print is shown during the Sprint commercial:

$30 max. savings
Separate bills per account
$0 down + $27.09/mo. for 24 months for well-qualified buyer with a Framily Plan. Limited Time Offer
Offer/coverage not avail. everywhere or for discounted phones. Excludes taxes, surcharges. Subject to new-line activation. $36 activ. fee, credit and deposit per line. $55/mo rate plan with discount range $5-$30 depending on number of friends in group. Knowledge of required group code allows others to join group. Phone offer req. service plan. $649.99 with 0% APR. If you cancel service, remaining balance on phone becomes due. Tab requires 2-yr agmt and data plan. Restrictions apply. See store or Sprint.com.