spc
Search similar:

uniqs
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k

Information About A Change to Your Verizon Account Number

Click for full size
Could this have something to do with the billing mistakes lately?

for a second I thought that was the email saying sorry for the billing mistake on your 75/75 upgrade blabla..

anyone else?
amejr999
Eric
Premium Member
join:2001-01-13
Orlando, FL

amejr999

Premium Member

And, in true Verizon fashion, the link to click to get more information doesn't work.
patt2k

patt2k

said by amejr999:

And, in true Verizon fashion, the link to click to get more information doesn't work.

link is working now.

altermatt
Premium Member
join:2004-01-22
White Plains, NY

altermatt to patt2k

Premium Member

to patt2k
I didn't receive any such notice. Have others? Are you sure it's legit? If so, why hasn't everyone gotten this---or did they and I'm left out ?
patt2k

patt2k

said by altermatt:

I didn't receive any such notice. Have others? Are you sure it's legit? If so, why hasn't everyone gotten this---or did they and I'm left out ?

Yes it's legit.. and why you didn't get it I don't know.

The link now works so just type it in and see the FAQ

altermatt
Premium Member
join:2004-01-22
White Plains, NY

altermatt

Premium Member

Ah, I see from the FAQ that this is only for "certain accounts" which sounds like it isn't system-wide, which may explain why others haven't received the notice. Thanks.

amenite
The Soylent - It's People
Premium Member
join:2002-11-21
Ridgewood, NJ

amenite to patt2k

Premium Member

to patt2k
I got one of these today and it actually almost answers some questions I have had. I renewed my bundle early this year based on an offer by VZ. Ever since then my bill has been screwed up and I have spent at least a few hours dealing with this over and over every month.

My guess is that their billing system is a hodgepodge of patched together components and that is why no one can fix some of these problems in one call. Hopefully this helps them get it right more often so I don't have to call them each month and start off by saying "Hello Jim, before we begin I feel obligated to tell you I am even more pissed than I was when making this call last month..."
patt2k

patt2k

Click for full size
Guys I saw this today in my-verizon , anyone else?

and my bill is fixed!!!!
Myzteziz
join:2014-06-26
Port Richey, FL

Myzteziz to patt2k

to patt2k
I saw it on Friday a few hours after I paid my bill. I also upgraded to 75/75 which was pending until today. I'm sure the new billing changes delayed it, but my prices and discounts all look correct and can now access everything again.
Hopefully these new changes are a good thing for everyone.

ggma1126
GGMA1126
Premium Member
join:2008-08-30
Claymont, DE

ggma1126 to patt2k

Premium Member

to patt2k
I too saw this today when I went online to pay my bill
TazExprez
join:2002-04-27
Yonkers, NY

TazExprez

I saw this at the Verizon website. I think the first time I saw this was yesterday.

dennismurphy
Put me on hold? I'll put YOU on hold
Premium Member
join:2002-11-19
Parsippany, NJ

dennismurphy to Myzteziz

Premium Member

to Myzteziz
said by Myzteziz:

Hopefully these new changes are a good thing for everyone.

They are. This is very positive for everyone involved.
texastown
join:2008-04-25
Plano, TX

texastown

Dennismurphy, I'd think this account number change would be a neutral thing. Why do you feel it will be positive, what will change?

dennismurphy
Put me on hold? I'll put YOU on hold
Premium Member
join:2002-11-19
Parsippany, NJ

dennismurphy

Premium Member

said by texastown:

Dennismurphy, I'd think this account number change would be a neutral thing. Why do you feel it will be positive, what will change?

The account number is just a side effect of the actual change that happened this weekend.... the 'plumbing' underneath is new. And much, much better, trust me.
RJW1678
join:2003-01-15
Wilmington, DE

RJW1678 to patt2k

to patt2k
I got moved to the new billing system over the weekend. This morning it showed my new account number - it also showed that my account was late by the amount of my last payment that was automatically taken out of my checking account on 7/24/2014. It showed that I still owed them my last payment. I will check again tomorrow morning and if it still shows I am late with my payment I will have to call Verizon.

Later
Bob W.
RJW1678

RJW1678

said by RJW1678:

I got moved to the new billing system over the weekend. This morning it showed my new account number - it also showed that my account was late by the amount of my last payment that was automatically taken out of my checking account on 7/24/2014. It showed that I still owed them my last payment. I will check again tomorrow morning and if it still shows I am late with my payment I will have to call Verizon.

Later
Bob W.

My balance online this morning still showed that I owed the last payment, so I called Verizon. Verizon told me on their system my balance was zero and that the online can take several days to show the correct balance after a payment. Then since I do not have FiOS TV they tried to sell me FiOS TV and anti-virus for my PC's, which I politely declined both - I just wish I could call Verizon without them trying to sell me something.

Later,
Bob W.

RScottyL
join:2004-12-28
Arlington, TX

RScottyL to patt2k

to patt2k
You know that you can use your ALT + PRTSCN buttons on your keyboard to capture images, instead of taking pictures of your computer monitor!

eival
join:2008-07-09
Richland, WA

eival to patt2k

to patt2k
where exactly do i go to find out what account number i need to set up with my bank's auto-bill pay

is there a direct URL? cause i signed in after getting the email and i still see my same old account ID
propcgamer
join:2001-10-10

propcgamer

You won't see it until they finally do the change over.
tlbepson
Premium Member
join:2002-02-09
dc metro

tlbepson to eival

Premium Member

to eival
>>eival: and i still see my same old account ID

Not everyone's account number changed...

From my understanding, if they were going to change your account number, it would have been done over last weekend (8/2-8/3) so if your account number is the same at this point, then they probably didn't change yours--mine has not changed
patt2k

patt2k to RScottyL

to RScottyL
said by RScottyL:

You know that you can use your ALT + PRTSCN buttons on your keyboard to capture images, instead of taking pictures of your computer monitor!

I know but just installed ubuntu and didn't have time to do it