Search similar:

uniqs

inferno_gn
Premium Member
join:2007-02-26
Verdun, QC

inferno_gn

Premium Member

Re: Bell price increase Sept. 1, 2014...

Hi there,

Make sure to go yell at Bell at billing and make sure to remove the increase...

Ju Leon...

inferno_dan
@76.68.116.x

inferno_dan

Anon

said by inferno_gn:

Hi there,

Make sure to go yell at Bell at billing and make sure to remove the increase...

Ju Leon...

That's very SMART to tell people to YELL at someone who has no say/no control/no authority of the billing increase but merely tries to do his job and answer billing inquiries. why not tell them to write a letter instead and address it directly at the people/department who are the ones who actually initiated the price increase instead? no? that would be too easy to do..

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

I don't know if you've noticed but the meaning of the words "yell at" these days is somewhat different from a few years ago when it meant "to shout at" Today it basically means to complain. As opposed to, capitalizing which retains its original meaning of "to shout".

So, you see there's an element of pot - kettle - black here and some element of trolling which could have resulted in your post being removed altogether. Instead you get a learning experience.
Expand your moderator at work

hlo207
join:2012-11-16
North York, ON

hlo207 to inferno_gn

to inferno_gn

Re: Bell price increase Sept. 1, 2014...

I was told by the Direct Forum experts that there are some promos etc. for FTTH users like me who are stuck on 1 year old prices. Its a bit of give and take at the end but relief is possible in terms of $$. You have to call retention for those.

inferno_gn
Premium Member
join:2007-02-26
Verdun, QC

inferno_gn

Premium Member

Hi there,

Well, it's a good time to switch... Anyone need help, let me know.

Ju Leon...

OT1206
@70.29.81.x

OT1206

Anon

Is this price increase for Quebec? There’s no mention of any increase on my Jun/Jul/Aug bill and on Bell’s site (Ontario) June 1st, 2014 shows up as the last price update.
Arx160le
join:2013-02-12

Arx160le

I called bell loyalty the other day about the price increases and was told that they only apply to Quebec.