spc
Search similar:

uniqs
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

19579823 (banned)

Quiex Vinyl

I just got the album RECKLESS by Bryan Adams recently and the 1st one I had was a CRC (Columbia Record Club) and it sounded like crap!!!!

Then I found a MASTERDISK COPY (Bob Ludwig) and although it sounds BETTER,it still sounds like crap...... I have his 1st and 2nd albums,BOTH OF WHICH ARE FABULOUS!!!!

I l00ked into it and it is a Quiex Record.. (Holding it up to light you can see thru it)

IT SOUNDS LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if there are ANY COPIES OF RECKLESS THAT ARE NOT ON THIS CRAP?? (A non-quiex release)

If I can find one,IM GOING TO GET IT STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!

Would a FIRST PRESSING of this album be on regular vinyl??

EDIT:

I have discovered the only one on quiex stuff is SP-5013 (UK,etc releases are on reg black vinyl)

skipon11
Premium Member
join:2005-06-09
Pittsburgh, PA

skipon11

Premium Member

That is very odd,because everything I can find on Quiex claims that those records are very good quality pressings,and have great sound. Are you sure yours is Quiex and not just pressed on uncolored normal vinyl. not doubting your word,just saying maybe!
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

19579823 (banned)

I dunno....... It doesnt say anything about QUIEX in the linear notes,but if you hold it up to a light you can see thru it... I thought those were Quiex records?? (I have read about them the last few days (A dye is used to colour it black so it looks black but really is transparent))