uniqs

rewket
Premium Member
join:2003-08-21
Longueuil, QC

rewket to Nitra

Premium Member

to Nitra

Re: Bell Fibe TV PICTURE QUALITY compared to others?

Its a box with 1 wire. Theres nothing wrong with it and seeing as the PS3 and my other media streaming device work perfectly on both tvs its simply something on bell's back end. Last tech who came here took a long time to make sure everything was optimal.

If you dont see the low quality its simply because you arent watching anything that requires high quality or your brain simply does not care enough to process the bad quality. Just like when i complain about 15ms fluxuations its a big deal for some of the things i do and most people would say its perfectly fine.

also the simple fact that sometimes the image quality is perfectly fine for a few mins when nothing is happening on the tv show just proves that its bell's shitty encoding/network or whatever else i dont know about.
XPSTester
join:2013-09-24
Montreal, QC

XPSTester to rewket

to rewket
said by rewket:

quality will be much much better on the ps3 stream compared to bell

It just proves what I said in my post about upscaling quality of gear. PS3 and Sony is number 1

rewket
Premium Member
join:2003-08-21
Longueuil, QC

rewket

Premium Member

said by XPSTester:

said by rewket:

quality will be much much better on the ps3 stream compared to bell

It just proves what I said in my post about upscaling quality of gear. PS3 and Sony is number 1

Quality is still pretty bad compared to my aios streamer hehe. But only because Tversity is a horrible program.

frankmarx
@174.94.75.x

frankmarx

Anon

Tv signal is 720p while streaming you could get 1080p, so that's why streaming will look better.

Getting back to the best tv's, I just got myself a Pan vt60 plasma, great pic. $1800 pllus tax.

The reason I didn't go for the 4k, is that most of my watching is tv little streaming for now. So why pay the big buck for 4k when tv only show max 1080i( but notice bell announcing on pay per view 1080p movies.)

A 4k tv 55" may go for $4xxx. plus tax = $5k in 5 years when the 4k will be well established with the money I save with the plasma I can buy the best tv. so in 5 years I will have 2 tv's or plasma and $3k in my pocket. LOL

learned my less when in 2000 I bought a dvd player for $500. and noticed there weren't much dvd movies had to wait close to 2 years before there were some good 5.1 dvd.