how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DigitalManny

join:2014-01-08
Glendale, CA

Ehh, poor people

Sorry someone has to say it I mean yeah fck Comcast but really some people are just poor, if you can not afford watching TV best thing to do is get back to reading books instead of resorting to violence.

abqpeeps44

@75.161.35.x
I highly dislike Comcast also, but the best way to beat them, is to not use their service. This person probably doesn't like Qwest/Centurylink(the other option in ABQ), which will come out and fix their problems when they arise. About 6 months ago, out of the blue, my CL dsl went down -- checked to make sure I paid and that was good, and rebooted the modem and redid the username and password..and of course, no luck. Called up CL and they came out, and we chatted, and he agreed that the issue didn't seem to be mine, so he checked the remote terminal and found my port was bad. A short time later, Im back online and more stable than it's ever been. Don't shoot the messenger, just drop Comcast and don't look back...

elefante72

join:2010-12-03
East Amherst, NY
reply to DigitalManny
Or in the west, pull out the revolver and settle your differences like reasonable people

I guess this is why they need bullet proof glass in their "service" centers.

anonymouse

@207.250.70.x

-1 recommendation

reply to abqpeeps44
Or throw a brick through their payment center windows.

jmn1207
Premium
join:2000-07-19
Ashburn, VA
kudos:1
reply to elefante72
Someone needs to resurrect Aaron Burr and let him run the FCC.

cralt

join:2011-01-07
CT
Reviews:
·Charter
·AT&T U-Verse

1 recommendation

reply to anonymouse
said by anonymouse :

Or throw a brick through their payment center windows.

So Comcast's insurance/landlord will have to pay for a new window and you risk getting a criminal record. Great idea.

If you get so mad a comcast for their crap service that you would result to violence then you are the one with a problem. Normal sane people would just cancel the service and get on with their lives.

DaSneaky1D
what's up
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-29
The Lou
reply to DigitalManny
What is the world does this have to do with someone being poor?

dra6o0n

join:2011-08-15
Mississauga, ON
reply to abqpeeps44
Once people are hooked onto technology, there is no cure but a bullet to the head.