All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Xtreme2damax
join:2007-03-21
Port Byron, NY

Xtreme2damax

Re: Some questions regarding Verizon and Lte.

I will eventually but with Millenicom it's like a $200 setup cost since I won't be able to bring my own device.
jbrewno
join:2010-01-21
Port Byron, NY

jbrewno

Better than getting hog sucked by big red.
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

1 edit

Xtreme2damax

I still have my bill to pay to them though unless I want to be harassed by a collection agency. I can try to get that $180 charge removed but looks like I'll need to use the BBB, FTC, AG's, PUC/BPU for that since Verizon reps are stubborn as ever despite threatening to go higher up the chain. They keep insisting there's no error and everything is correct which I know is not the case.

The bogus bullcrap $180 charge + reconnect is what set me back beyond what I could afford. I'm sure there's other errors/issues with the bill where they overcharged or pulled charges out of thin air.

I really hope someone can reply if I can get this taken care of by going to the BBB etc.. as I'm not sure I have a case since mentioning the BBB, FTC, AG's, BPU/PUC did not phase them and they remained stubborn. Mentioning small claims caused them to ignore me but you think they would learn since customers have taken their bs to small claims and won. You'd think they'd be willing to work with me and waive that $180 charge plus any other charges that occurred as a result of that if they want my continued business. Not even a one time exception for new customers to waive those charges.

The $180 charge is from upgrading and not backdating at the time, there's nothing else that would have caused me to be hit with a $180 charge. It's prorated overages from not backdating at the time of upgrade, no a proration on my bill. As soon as I saw the charge I contacted support. I was assured the upgrades would be backdated then it changed to they could only backdate the latest upgrades yet was stuck with $180 worth of prorated overages from both upgrades plus additional prorated overages. So what did they backdate, seems they didn't backdate squat and stuck me with that massive absurd charge.

Even if I cut my losses and switch providers my cash is still going to go to some "evil" entity. Since Millenicom uses Verizon my money will still go to Verizon in some way just that I'm not paying my money to Verizon directly for service.

I still need internet service and need to put aside cash to set up service with Millenicom if I drop Verizon. Atm I have to borrow my parents slow ass satellite connection to get online and post. As bad as Verizon may be I'd rather pay them for service then be stuck with paying Hughesnet or another satellite internet provider mega money for far inferior and crappy service.

Edit: Still no response on the subject.

If anyone is reading please reply with a response to my inquiry so I know if I have a case to have this taken care of if I go to the BBB, FTC, AG's, PUC/BPU etc..
Xtreme2damax

4 edits

Xtreme2damax

Can anyone respond, I've been waiting for a while now.. I want to know if I have a case and can escalate to the BBB, FTC, AG'S, BPU/PUC to get this taken care of or if the charges are entirely 100% correct as they claim. Incurring around $800 worth of charges for only 2 - 3 months of service doesn't set right with me and neither does that $180+ charge for prorated overages and reconnect fee if they actually backdated the upgrades like I requested. In fact I think if it wasn't for that $180+ prorated overages and reconnect fee my bill would be around what it's supposed to be. Not paying them anymore until I can get this resolved as I'd be hurting myself financially sacrificing bills, supplies and food that take precedence over mediocre overpriced internet service.
Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax

Um.. Some feedback on what I asked weeks ago and what I re-mentioned in the last few or so posts. Been waiting for an answer so I can go ahead an do what needs to be done if I have a case and won't be wasting my time. Every time I ask or bump the thread I see hours go by or weeks as is the case currently without a response to what I inquired.

I would just go ahead and file the complaint but if I don't have a case thus nothing to resolve and the charges are correct as Verizon claims it would save me time typing out a complaint that will lead nowhere.

I apologize if I am being a bother and came across as rude just getting a bit frustrated especially since I'm without internet now, my parents are letting me connect to their satellite connection via wifi but it's slow as ****.
78036364 (banned)
join:2014-05-06
USA

78036364 (banned)

No you don't have a case. Also backdating is not complicated.

Also if you need 20 or 30 GB why are you going with regular wireless? Why not using their HomeFusion internet( now called LTE Internet Installed ) you can get 30 GB for $120 a moth and the overages are $10 per GB.
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

3 edits

Xtreme2damax

I don't? Are you serious or just saying that, you did read everything I posted about the situation? Would you mind explaining why I have no case or recourse to get this resolved and how the charges are correct?

Even though I shouldn't have been charged $180 and the upgrades should've been backdated? After being informed I immediately contacted support to request the upgrades be backdated. At the time I was assured it would be taken care of after explaining the situation. Then it changed to them claiming they could only backdate the latest upgrade. The last time it changed to they didn't backdate diddly squat (apparently) and got stuck with a $180+ charge. They were initially going to take care of the charge then suddenly changed the story multiple times and have been giving me the runaround since. We all know when it comes to money and profits Verizon doesn't want to do squat, will stubbornly insist there is no error and all charges are completely correct to milk customers for all they're worth hoping they'll give up and go away..

My usage meter showed me 5.5GB under my cap so it's not actual overages. My bill isn't $180 so it isn't proration on the bill or a case of billing ahead and on the bill it was shown as prorated overages. The $180+ charge appeared on my bill prior to the end of the cycle and I was already billed for service for that cycle, I was billed again for service the next cycle and the cycle after that. The $180+ charge is shown as (prorated) overages on my bill. My understanding according to explanations is the prorated overages I was hit with was due to not backdating when I upgraded. I was informed to immediately contact support to get it taken care of which I did prior to the end of the cycle when these charges appeared. It should've been taken care of but support kept changing the story and giving the runaround. I argued with them for a while wasting enough of my time with no recourse so now I'm considering escalating up the chain.

So you are saying there is no error and that I should pay a $180+ charge that shouldn't exist if the upgrades were backdated as I requested? You are saying there is nothing wrong i.e. no error that my bill was up to $800 total charges despite only having service 2 - 3 months and is correct? There is nothing wrong i.e. no error prematurely suspending service having only set up service less than a month prior due to the (prorated) overages then sticking me with a reconnect fee? So basically a weekly/monthly paycheck should go to Verizon for just internet when I pay nowhere as much for anything else? Guess that means I have to live out of a box, dumpster dive for food just to appease the Verizon greed machine.

I feel that isn't right, it doesn't seem right and there is no way it is right. I mean Verizon isn't known for their swindling highway robbery tactics, overcharging, pulling charges out of thin air, billing issues, lack of support or refusal to provide support right? There has been zero similar cases where customers had to go to the BBB, FTC, AG's, BPU/PUC and even small claims to get a resolution? There is no possible way this could be an error, Verizon is correct (always) and the charges in whole are completely correct? :/

Backdating, prorated overages etc.. may not be complicated to you but it's foreign and open to misinterpretation or misunderstanding to those who never heard of such concepts and dealt with this type of service before. I wouldn't have known or understood if I wasn't warned by another member and it wasn't explained to me.

What's there to understand, the $180+ (prorated) overages shouldn't be on my bill. Backdating was already explained to me after upgrading so nothing more to understand in regards to backdating. This is why explanation and elaboration is needed because atm I'm skeptical I have no case or recourse to get this resolved. Being that so far I've only received feedback from a singular member (you) I seek feedback from other members to see if what you are telling me is truly the case and accurate.

Why not home fusion?

- Verizon claims not available at my address. Their coverage map does not show me in lte territory yet my device can pick up an lte signal with three bars.

- Would have to pay for equipment and/or install afaik.

- Forced contract likely with etf penalty. No way.

- Can't find a way to order online. Don't have home phone service.

Current device cost me $50 and no contract or setup cost. Expensive set up cost and paying up front is also why I'm reluctant to go with an mvno. This is why I'm so irked with Verizon because I did not expect to pay so much above what my bill should be. There should be no issue with Verizon waiving the charge as a one time gesture of good faith keeping the continued business of customers. What they are doing now isn't good for business and they are only shooting themselves in the foot by alienating customers from the start. Btw can anyone else respond? Feels odd just getting feedback to a question from one person, where is everyone else? It's going to take more than one person and and explanation to convince me there is no error and thus no case.

Sorry for the tl;dr.
AmericanMan
Premium Member
join:2013-12-28
united state

AmericanMan

Premium Member

AT&T does the same wonkiness with backdating too. I think it's because they claim you pay "in advance", as opposed to paying for the current usage...whatever that means.

The only positive thing I saw out of it, was when I cancelled one of our Internet devices in order to save $20/month, I did it near the end of the billing cycle to avoid any wonkiness, and it turns out that my bill for that month was immediately $20 lower. I had expected a partial month charge, but instead there was none. It was as if I had never used the device that month, when in fact I had been using it.
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

Xtreme2damax

I see if that is what's happening here. If I had stuck it out with the 10GB for the cycle which was not enough btw I wouldn't be seeing these charges.. I expressed the situation to the Verizon store employee that I live in a rural area without dsl, cable or fiber thus needed a higher data plan. The plan they set me up with wasn't the More Everything but some other legacy plan with a max cap of 10GB. I had to switch to the More Everything plan and upgrade. The options presented to me i.e. backdating, future date or effective current cycle produced misunderstanding and confusion. I was mislead to think the upgrade wouldn't take place until the next cycle unless I chose effective current cycle. In regards to backdating I thought it was only if I dropped to a lower plan from a higher plan but already exceeded the usage of the lower plan on the higher plan so didn't think it applied to me.

Even if not so my eventual understanding which is presumably incorrect that backdating should eliminate or reduce prorated overage charges. If I backdated I shouldn't have seen additional charges applied on top of my bill, certainly not a charge as massive as $180+ in prorated overages.

It seems there was no use contacting support after that $180 prorated overage charge appeared on my bill, diddly squat was done by them and only wasted my time contacting them even though I was still within the same cycle. That $180+ prorated overage charge does not suggest anything was backdated or reduced. When I initially checked the charge did not appear on my bill as a charge for the month/cycle "in advance" and I still don't think it does.

How is it paying in advance when I don't prepay and it goes on the bill? That one boggles my mind if that is at all the case. At least when I had Fios proration wasn't nearly as expensive and a simple adjustment on the bill for the partial month.

After all this if I had the choice at the time and could go back I'd just choose a prepaid plan to avoid these unnecessary headaches caused by bs charges that make zero sense.

So did or didn't support do anything when I contacted them backdate the upgrades? It seems not since I incurred overages for both upgrades going to the 20GB plan from 10GB (10GB -> 16GB -> 20GB = 10GB + 10GB or 10GB|10GB), due to the prorated overages I also got hit with 2GB more. So it was like I wasn't on the 20GB plan, still on 10GB accumulating 10GB in overages heck if I know where the extra 2GB came from.. my head hurts. :/

I don't know.. all of it was confusing and still is.. I was shocked back when I logged in to view my bill since I was so careful with my usage and only used 14.5GB out of the supposed 20GB and had contacted support to backdate the upgrade so shouldn't have seen such a charge on my bill.
78036364 (banned)
USA

78036364 (banned) to Xtreme2damax

to Xtreme2damax
said by Xtreme2damax:

I don't? Are you serious or just saying that, you did read everything I posted about the situation? Would you mind explaining why I have no case or recourse to get this resolved and how the charges are correct?

If you want to waste your time and eventually find out nothing is going to happen go for it. How much time, effort, possible missed work is worth $180 to you? At the end of the day you case would be settled in arbitration( which carriers win the vast majority of the time )or you can sue them in small claims court. And you have to do all the legal stuff yourself. No lawyers allowed.

HOW DO I RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH VERIZON WIRELESS?

WE HOPE TO MAKE YOU A HAPPY CUSTOMER, BUT IF THERE'S AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED, THIS SECTION OUTLINES WHAT'S EXPECTED OF BOTH OF US.

YOU AND VERIZON WIRELESS BOTH AGREE TO RESOLVE DISPUTES ONLY BY ARBITRATION OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT.

if you want the entire thing »www.verizonwireless.com/ ··· greement Just scroll down to area that has a border.

Why not home fusion?

- Would have to pay for equipment and/or install afaik.

- Forced contract likely with etf penalty. No way.

- Can't find a way to order online. Don't have home phone service.

Obviously if you live in area where a jetpack is your internet you don't many options for internet other than satellite that would have all the same issues you are using to not get homefusion. So why worry about a ETF? what are you going to do get cable internet or DSL? Nope otherwise you have it.

You don't need cell service from Verizon. Even if you did I would recommend a separate account for Homefusion that's not going to be tied to a More Everything plan.

You state you have an issue with the cost of a 30 GB plan. And you state you need more than 20 GB. A 20 GB jetpack plan is $130. A 30 GB Homefusion plan is $120. If you want to pay more for less and pay higher overage rates go for it.
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

4 edits

Xtreme2damax

I'm not trying to be a bother here but I'm trying to figure out why I wouldn't have a case and the charges are correct? I'd figure going to the BBB, contacting the Attorney General would be enough since it's worked for others that had billing issues Verizon refused to resolve.

For three months service @ my current plan it totals to less than $400 plus taxes, my current bill for only 2 - 3 months is double that for literally zero reason that makes any comprehensible sense. My bill wouldn't have been this high if I didn't upgrade or backdated at the time up upgrade which I wasn't aware of at the time. So I contacted support as I was informed to do to have them backdate. Their story changed multiple times, it went from telling me not to worry and the charges would be taken care of. Then the overage charge(s) appeared on my bill so I contacted them again and they changed the story to claim they could only backdate the latest upgrade yet I was apparently charged overages for both upgrades totalling $180+ which is why I'm fighting this. So I'm begging to know how that is correct and I have no case because it appears nothing was backdated and am stuck with the overages charge(s) in their entirety.

Reading online it seems customers had luck taking it to small claims and nearly every case was won in their favor. From what I've hear it's not very expensive to file a case. But I'm hoping it won't go that far and going to the BBB will be enough to persuade Verizon to resolve the dispute.

I get what you say about home fusion but when I input my address I receive a message that Home Fusion is not available at my address. Coverage maps do not show me being in lte territory only 3G "fair" territory even though my current device can receive an lte signal with three bars. I'm not sure how to explain this to the rep and if they would proceed with install since I'm not in lte territory according to their map and their database show home fusion not being available at my address.

Then there is the fact I would have to pay off my current bill and likely pass a credit check or pay the install/equipment cost up front. It's something both me and my parents who live near me are currently considering because they want to drop Hughesnet.

Would Home Fusion suffer the same outrageous proration or billing issues? The only reason I went with what I currently have is because the device was cheap, no contract and no up front cost. The latter is ironic because despite no up front cost it seems I'm paying for it now and then some lol.

Contracts are a big deal because I'm considering moving back to the city within the next one or two years if living out here becomes too much of a burden. That way if/when I move back I can get Fios/Cable.
AmericanMan
Premium Member
join:2013-12-28
united state

AmericanMan

Premium Member

said by Xtreme2damax:

I'm not sure how to explain this to the rep and if they would proceed with install since I'm not in lte territory according to their map and their database show home fusion not being available at my address.

You might be able to find a sympathetic representative in-store and get them to override it and give you HomeFusion. I think it still have overages though, but like Mr Guy said, you do get more gigs for your dollars.
Expand your moderator at work
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

1 edit

Xtreme2damax

Re: Some questions regarding Verizon and Lte.

I filed a complaint with the BBB yesterday afternoon. I had to type and retype my complaint to adequately describe the issue then the resolution I expected. I requested the $180 charge plus associated reconnect and late fees that resulted because of that charge be credited and immediate service reactivation w/o reconnect fee.

That is likely a pipe dream. I'd just be happy if that $180 charge just disappeared from my bill. Heck I'd be happy if they cut the $180 charge down to $90, I mean if only one upgrade was backdated as claimed then $90 sounds about right. However I hope the full $180 is credited if they wish to keep my business that is. Otherwise I'm jumping ship to Millenicom or another provider as that bill is way more than I can afford.

Is there a way to keep the collection mafia off my back? I already told VZW I'd not be paying a penny until that $180 charge was removed so their collection attempts are futile. I don't answer anyway because I'm on a minutes prepaid phone. I'm thinking of answering to tell them I just submitted a complaint to the bbb to dispute a charge on my bill and refrain from further collection attempts until the matter is resolved if that will work.
78036364 (banned)
USA

78036364 (banned)

As long as you owe them money they can come after you and this will just hurt your credit score which is everything these days. You were better off paying it then tryng to get your money back. Hope you don't need a loan anytime soon.
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

1 edit

Xtreme2damax

Are you going to bother with that explanation i.e. evidence why the charge is valid and I have no case for obvious reasons? As I've said I'm brushing it off and disregarding claims as a troll/bluff unless an explanation with adequate backing evidence is produced. After a conflict with members in wireless chat a member sent an im not to get worked up and warned me of shills in that section peddling equipment and of course diy stuff is bad for business so go figure.

If they do I'll just dispute with Verizon or credit bureaus. It's not impossible or difficult or even a waste of much time. Arguing with clueless low level no-support is all of the above. Tell me how I have no case and/or can't win this? It costs peanuts to go to small claims to get a ruling that will most likely be in my favor.

I'm not trying to be rude or insinuate anything but your posts kind of screams like a shill discouraging me from disputing a charge I believe not to be valid and most likely isn't. If I wasn't confident that the charges are invalid I wouldn't bother disputing. No one else I've explained this to seems to think this is right or correct and I've been encouraged to dispute. My bill shouldn't even be $500 let alone the $800 for the 2 - 3 months of service. I'm still waiting for other members to reply, where is everyone?

I am not usually one to be misinformed and I'm not stupid. I have adequate enough free time and do a lot of reading. I've done extensive reading on the subject of billing, billing issues and disputes where such cases were resolved by contacting the bbb or escalating.

Maybe you just aren't fully understanding the issue as I've attempted to explain it.

Again.. I'm not trying to sound rude or be a bother and apologies if my post was misconstrued that way.

Edit: Btw I'll pay them what I actually owe them which is all but the $180 charge plus associated reconnect and late fees. If it weren't for that my service would still be active and I wouldn't be receiving calls from their collection department. I'm holding off to see where the dispute with the bbb goes. Next time they call I'll be picking up to inform them that I lodged a complaint with the bbb and to cease further attempts at collection until decision is made. If no resolution through the bbb then my next stop is small claims where I will have a copy of what chat transcripts I have saved.
Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax

So much effort and time wasted without hope of ever getting a resolution..

Nah not really lol.

Heard from a Verizon exec today and explained the situation to the best of my ability. I was polite, the exec seemed nice and willing to offer a resolution. Offered to credit $135 bringing my bill down to $310. I took the offer because I was tired of disputing and it seemed reasonable enough or at least closer to what I should owe. I'll be keeping an eye on my bill to see if the credit appears. I think I should be alright since the bbb complaint was marked as resolved and so far Verizon has made good with promised credits. If it turns out the credit was not applied I'll be skipping ahead to file a case in small claims.

So now I'll be paying towards the balance to get service reconnected then look into home fusion. Now that I know this is the type of bs I could end up dealing with I'll definitely be asking questions and researching ahead of time. Lesson learned I guess.
Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax

I'd hate to double post but a new question begs for a bump and I hate to create a new thread..

What's the situation with Verizon mvno's? Last I knew Millenicom was the only data oriented mvno that offered a decent data package at a lower price than Verizon. The few other Verizon mvno's resell cell phone service with lowly data packages.

Any word on new legitimate mvno startups utilizing Verizon wireless service? Any chance of Wireless N Wifi supporting Verizon Wireless with comparable data packages to their Sprint offerings?

I want to stick with Verizon because Sprint doesn't have an lte capable tower near me yet afaik. As far as I know AT&T doesn't either and I'm not even sure there's an AT&T tower nearby. My prepaid phone is either Sprint or AT&T but I get like one bar and neither lists my area or nearby areas as being in lte territory. At least VZW shows the thruway just up the road as being in lte territory but neglects the areas around it as being in lte territory incl the park I live in.

Home fusion can't be resold? Be nice for a reseller to come along and offer a nice sized cap. Verizon should put home Fusion on it's own spectrum or frequency separate from mobile to offer reasonably capped or "unlimited" service for the rural areas that lack other broadband options but are lucky enough to have lte. I'd be happy with that as a compromise and never move from the place I'm living. Satellite is just horrible but I may get Excede for their unmetered lnfz to utilize it for updates, streaming and the occasional Steam download. Mobile data would only be used to stuff requiring lower latency and faster throughput.
davidhoffman
Premium Member
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA

davidhoffman

Premium Member

The LTE spectrum cost Verizon a lot of money. They would have to charge a lot more if they restricted it to Home Fusion. The way it is now the overhead costs are spread among millions of Verizon LTE users, not just thousands of Home Fusion users.

I am thinking that Verizon has looked at AT&T and asked: Why should we be so nice to MVNOs about data when AT&T is not so nice to MNVOs about data and makes a lot of profit from data? I doubt Wireless N WiFi is going to get any Verizon deals.

It is possible that in the future an old school traditional WISP will be able to use the Television Whitespace (TVWS) to provide an point to point link to the park you reside in, which can them be distributed using another set of point to point links with each residence. High ping probably will result, but it would be less than satellite service would have.
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

Xtreme2damax

What I meant is turn HF into a fixed wireless service with XLTE speeds such as on a different frequency. Would that require new towers/infrastructure or could existing towers be utilized somehow? I'd be fine with a 50GB to 100GB cap. There needs to be something better, more viable for rural home users and this 10GB to 20GB for $80 - $100+ /mo nonsense needs to go. I can't even get dsl thanks to Verizon and someone who could offer me dsl (TDS) stops just 500ft away. So Verizon offers data packages up to 40+ GB but the max cap for Home Fusion is 30GB?

Providers cite high costs for laying cable to these areas but refuse to offer a reasonably priced, reasonably capped comparable to urban/metro alterative. Such a solution would cost them far less and could likely use existing infrastructure. It's 2014 and the lack of broadband coverage and availability for areas where expanding broadband to should be a non-issue is silly. Time is ticking and they should get the jump on it or eventually be forced at the hands of the government and fed up citizens.

A Verizon Mvno would still be cheaper than Verizon and without overages or any of that bs. The question is how much cheaper especially when it comes to higher data packages to satisfy needs of rural home users with multiple members of a household?

I'm curious to know why Verizon doesn't offer a walled garden web portal for billing purposes? At least on Fios and Virgin mobile they allowed basic access for paying the bill, activating a new device and accessing support. With VZW when service is suspended connection is cut completely. It's impossible to activate a device without an alternative connection or phone. I don't have a phone or alternative connection. My parents were nice enough to let me use their wifi until I get my service reconnected.
davidhoffman
Premium Member
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA

davidhoffman

Premium Member

Verizon makes so much money they did not have to do the walled garden billing and activation solution. But you are correct, they should do that. There was an ISP I read about that offers dial-speed DSL for extremely low cost or free. It theoretically allows the entire community to be connected to the World Wide Web. Obviously it is subsidized by the subscribers who pay for real ADSL2+ service, but it seems to be a way for the telephone company to satisfy the requirements to serve the public interest in some way.

As far as HF being used for LTE, that could be done if the frequencies are made available. Use of existing towers depends on weight loads, wind loads, antenna space, interference issues, and electrical load limits. The TVWS use is the use of open VHF channels for internet access. I looked at your location and you are in a very good area for TVWS. »www.google.com/get/spect ··· channel/

You have one section of 10 contiguous channels and another of 3 contiguous channels available for TVWS usage.

Verizon Wireless is under no obligation to sell cellular data at any price less than they do for retail customers, so MNVOs may only get the maximum discounts that exist for very large enterprise or government customers. That might be 20% less than Verizon Website retail prices. Then the MNVO must add in their costs, which just might bring the price you pay back up to what Verizon Wireless would charge you. It is how Verizon could price services to protect their markets and profits.

As far as building out DSL, the telephone companies were given tax credits, tax deductions, rate increase allowances, and deregulation in exchange for promises to build out a 45 Mbps symmetrical internet access system to every POTS location. They took the money and ran off to do other things than what they promised. They have not been held accountable, for the most part, for the diversion of funds and failure to build out the network they promised.
Xtreme2damax
Port Byron, NY

Xtreme2damax

I see, thanks for the explanation and I do apologize to anyone if I'm being a bother. I want good internet but I don't want to move to get it. I don't want internet service to be the sole factor for deciding to move. I keep hoping for something better to eventually make it's way to me, been waiting nine years now and dunno how much longer. These low caps kill me and anything higher costs far too much for less in comparison to urban broadband service.

This thread has served it's purpose for me so thanks for being patient.