All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Jon_K
@12.15.118.x

Jon_K

Anon

After 7 years with Frontier, they still screw me over..

I called today to let them know that I am closing my account with Frontier to get Cable Internet with speeds of 100 download etc. I call up customer service and knew they were gonna give me a hassle about why I was deciding to close my account and with the cancellation fee. I know in the agreement it says about closing accounts can charge you up to $400 dollars if cancelled early.

Seems I have to pay $300 dollars along with my bill amount now just to get everything cancelled. I'm looking at over $600 for everything. You would think after so many years (7 years since I was 18) that they would work with you and help you out. Not at all. I'm gonna call in next week and ask straight for the supervisor before I do anything. I think it's complete BS.

Doug Huffman
join:2007-07-27
Washington Island, WI

Doug Huffman

It would seem to me, old and frugal, that the way to go would be to wait until "early" is past and then cancel.

Hank
Searching for a new Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-05-21
Burlington, WV
ARRIS NVG443B
Ubiquiti NanoStation loco M2

Hank to Jon_K

Premium Member

to Jon_K
Did they automatically roll you into a new contract without telling you or did you agree to a new contract? If they rolled you into a new contract without telling you then you have a good chance. Do you by chance have TV from Frontier or it is a business account?