uniqs
joshstremer
Premium Member
join:2014-08-01
USA

joshstremer

Premium Member

[Employment] Tower climber looking for a job

Current company had some lay overs because they got bought out. Cellular tower installations and rip-out for various providers, knowledgeable with Anritsu models and ODM fiber tester. Specialized in closeout process.

i am experienced in all carriers and can build and install a site from top to bottom. i have PEM and Anritsu experience also. i’ve done 4G upgrades and installs for all carriers, including the fiber installs, testing, and troubleshooting. i work very well with others and am experienced in maintaining a productive, safe, and positive crew. i am familiar with all job safety forms and apply all safety rules to the workplace at all times. i like to keep a very competitive team (that always pays attention to detail) behind me at all times to keep the highest “safe” work output possible. there is no job that can’t be overcome or completed.
jimbouse
join:2011-10-01
Bryan, TX

jimbouse

Where are you? The US is a pretty big place.
Expand your moderator at work
joshstremer
Premium Member
USA

joshstremer to jimbouse

Premium Member

to jimbouse

Re: [Employment] Tower climber looking for a job

Delaware
Chele
join:2003-07-23

Chele to joshstremer

to joshstremer
I asked several weeks back if there were any climbers in the forum:( We might still need two climbers but it will be in Texas, will you travel? Do you have your own safety gear and insurance?
Expand your moderator at work
joshstremer
Premium Member
USA

joshstremer to Chele

Premium Member

to Chele

Re: [Employment] Tower climber looking for a job

already found a job. thank you all. I guess you're not suppose to post links on this blog. ok