spc
Search similar:

uniqs
eldee
join:2001-10-11
Lake Village, IN

eldee

How can I get out of this contract? Horrible service if any at all

Is there anyway to get out of this sprint contract, I have zero service at home inside and outside. Rarely get a decent signal strong enough to stream a youtube video or radio
tdumaine
Premium Member
join:2004-03-14
Seattle, WA

tdumaine

Premium Member

said by eldee:

Is there anyway to get out of this sprint contract, I have zero service at home inside and outside. Rarely get a decent signal strong enough to stream a youtube video or radio

Still within 14 days? If yes, return it. If no, call them and cross your fingers. Verizon let's ya out if they open a ticket and confirm weak or no signal, but that's verizon
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned) to eldee

to eldee
If with in x days ofcontract start yes.
Now how you do not.figure out bad service quickly at your own house?
We knew phone was ok not.great.and better to connect.to wifi at home and that is was very good 3g
now 4g at my wifes work and where we hang out before a week was over.
ITGeeks
join:2014-04-20
Cleveland, OH

ITGeeks to eldee

to eldee
If you are not within the 14 days, no. Please see their coverage map and contract that states that service and signal not available in all locations and they are not responsible for that.

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

1 edit

dib22 to eldee

to eldee
said by eldee:

Is there anyway to get out of this sprint contract, I have zero service at home inside and outside.

Sure, pay the ETF

In the past they would let you out if there was no coverage, or if something changed to reduce your coverage, but I don't think they have been doing that for some time now.

One thing you can do is keep an eye out for an adverse change in the terms of service... that will allow you to cease your contract with no ETF.

If you are a newish account consider contacting them and asking if they can cancel and waive the ETF if you return the phone... this has worked for a few people.

... and one thing to keep in mind, they "fire" customers who talk to customer service and tech support "too much"... they also "fire" customers who use the majority of their minutes in roaming mode.... something to keep in mind.
Jim_in_VA (banned)
join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA

Jim_in_VA (banned) to eldee

to eldee
How about T-Mobile? Aren't they still paying off ETF's to switch?

BIGMIKE
Q
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Gainesville, FL

BIGMIKE to eldee

Premium Member

to eldee
sue sprint in small claims court

»consumerist.com/2008/01/ ··· nd-easy/