how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dweeb

join:2002-06-23
Ferndale, MI

[Price] Michigan Comcast flyer

I got one of those sales flyers at my house a month ago offering me a 2 year deal and can't seem to find it. I live in Pleasant Ridge, Michigan. Does anyone know about the deal and if its legit and if so, does anyone still by any chance have the contact info for the sales person. It was something like $110 the first year and $130 the second year.

Dan A

join:2008-01-03
Kendall Park, NJ

[Price] Re: Michigan Comcast flyer

I guess Charter would have to honor the contract it they acquire your system?

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
reply to dweeb
Click for full size
IDK about a flier, but taking a look online for your area, I see these Triple-play offers, for new customers, with a 2 year contract and EcoBill enrollment.

The Starter package (HD fee waived the 1st year) increases to $124.99 for the second year, and the "HD Preferred" one goes up to $144.99 the second year.

dweeb

join:2002-06-23
Ferndale, MI
From my limited research in the last hour and from what I remember in the flyer, the deal was much better than what Comcast offers directly. They are apparently called "win back" sales reps and offer very good deals. Too bad I tossed the flyer.

FureverFurry
Premium
join:2012-02-20
Wyoming, MI
Reviews:
·Vonage
·Comcast
reply to dweeb

Re: [Price] Michigan Comcast flyer

FWIW, I've read too many horror stories about those outside sales agents and their "deals" that never materialize. It's easy to print up a flyer and promise anything.

Have you tried the CC "retention" department for a promotion? I've had generally good luck with them.
--
Please support Great Lakes Bengal Rescue, 501c3 charity.

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

1 edit
Comcast doesnt allow salesmans to print up flyers. Printing your own up and distributing a unapproved flyer is automatic dismissal. This rule applies to all preprinted material from techs and salesman alike.