All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Darla
@172.218.54.x

Darla

Anon

Shhhhh! *rolls eyes* For goodness sake, it's not a DAY SPA!

From the way some of you are complaining, it sounds like simply banning the use of cell phones on planes isn't enough to keep the inconsiderate masses around you from disturbing the tranquility of your precious flight experience. I guess we'd better ban talking on planes altogether, along with the use of any device that makes any noise. Because if you think you should be able to tell me I can't talk on my phone, why should you be able to talk to the person beside you, or have your earphones leaking music I can hear or your computer beeping?

A plane isn't a day spa. Why anyone would think there is any reasonable expectation of peace and quiet on a plane is beyond me. Don't the airlines sell ear plugs anymore? If not, they're available at most dollar stores. Grab a pair before you head to the airport.

God help the crying baby (and his parents) a few rows behind you on the plane if this is the way you react to a simple phone conversation!

Why not free up the time to let the government do the work that needs to be done running the country, by telling them to stop wasting time on things that are absolutely none of their (or your) business?

Majestik
World Traveler
Premium Member
join:2001-05-11
Tulsa, OK

1 edit

Majestik

Premium Member

You can text or pay at least $2/minute if they ever have the service.
Breast feed the baby.
Other than that all is good. I'm flying to Rome this weekend.