spc
Search similar:

uniqs
houghe9
join:2008-02-27
Lexington Park, MD

houghe9

i am.so tired

" Verizon can refuse to serve you, as a customer. They are free to end the contract at any time. "

I am so tired of hearing that. I should thank them for using ky because hey they could be screwing you without? Unlimited is unlimited. They should be required to sell it or quit not continue to bastardize it and still call it unlimited.
broadbandmav
join:2014-01-08
New Rochelle, NY

broadbandmav

Their goal is to "tick off" the unlimited customers until they leave or switch to Share Your Wallet plans.

Ending device subsidies on grandfathered plans, no free tethering, and now throttling what you pay for
houghe9
join:2008-02-27
Lexington Park, MD

houghe9

agreed i am just tired of hearing the opinion that because they could take it away that it is ok to let them screw me. that opinion is totally invalid.

i have a boring story of getting raped by verizon i would like to share.

my kids were on a 2gb share everything because it is great for every customer. my son was streaming youtube late on a friday night through wifi and fell asleep. his mom was cleaning the next morning and accidentally unplugged that router so it dropped to verizon data. i start getting alerts that the data was almost over the limit that will be 15 dollars or 10 if you upgrade...feeling a twinge in my backside and remembering prison movies i decided to pay the 10. about an a little while later i get another warning..again prison movies i pay and again it happened then he finally woke up. never once did they give me an option to have it stopped or cutoff for the month. but hey i saved 15.00.