spc
Search similar:

uniqs
hydrogen3
join:2014-08-01
Gaithersburg, MD

hydrogen3

[Cust Svc] Comcast customer experience.

Anyone else having a great customer experience such as my self? The services are fantastic and the customer support has been stellar... Anyone?
mike31US
join:2013-08-15
Orting, WA

mike31US

[Cust Svc] Re: Comcast customer experience.

I think you'll be mostly hearing crickets...

lol just kidding (partly). I'm sure there are some fantastic CSR's and people out their that do great jobs. Unfortunately I don't seem to have much luck.
grantsa4
join:2007-08-15
Naperville, IL

grantsa4

Why don't you share your experience...
hydrogen3
Gaithersburg, MD

hydrogen3

Very difficult to put into words. I was given exactly what the sales rep sold me and the price quoted. Free instillation of X1-voice. Exceptional professional, knowledgeable and courteous technician.

Every call to customer service has had stellar performance on Comcast's part. CSR quick, courteous and resolved my issues the first time.

I'M pleased with Comcast service....

what say you?
logger
join:2012-06-14
Carmel, NY

logger

said by hydrogen3:

I'M pleased with Comcast service....

what say you?

I was not pleased with Comcast service and stopped being a Comcast customer. Comcast did not provided what it stated was included in the service tier I subscribed to. I reported the problems, but Comcast did not correct the problems.
hydrogen3
Gaithersburg, MD

hydrogen3

Interesting. I have received everything promised.. I hope you did not go with Satellite.. Great Scott!!

What say you
cferro
join:2003-07-27
Jersey City, NJ

1 recommendation

cferro to hydrogen3

to hydrogen3

Re: [Cust Svc] Comcast customer experience.

How long have you been a customer?

gar187er
I DID this for a living
join:2006-06-24
Seattle, WA

gar187er to hydrogen3

to hydrogen3
people usually dont come to the internet because of good service. They go online to bitch and complain.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to hydrogen3

Premium Member

to hydrogen3
Comcast sux, I had great service for about 20 years. Now in the last month i have had 3 outages. There for comcast sux.

FureverFurry
RIP Daphne: 3/12/05 - 6/19/12
Premium Member
join:2012-02-20
49xxx
Zoom 5341J
ARRIS WBM760
Vonage VDV-21

FureverFurry to hydrogen3

Premium Member

to hydrogen3
said by hydrogen3:

Anyone else having a great customer experience such as my self? The services are fantastic and the customer support has been stellar... Anyone?

You are definitely among the very MINISCULE minority who have had a good experience. Congratulations ! I hope you continue to find it so, but I doubt it.

In over 25 years of being a Comcast customer (before they were CC) and at various addresses, their customer "service" has gone downhill faster than a snowball down a mountaintop. Sure, there are a few good CSRs. The odds of reaching one are probably 1:120 calls.

Do you work for Comcast? Just curious.
hydrogen3
Gaithersburg, MD

hydrogen3

No. I do not work for Comcast. You may be right, it may not last. I have been very pleased for the last 9 years... I do not like the off shore customer support.

Paula
Premium Member
join:2000-10-12
Grand Rapids, MI

Paula to hydrogen3

Premium Member

to hydrogen3
said by hydrogen3:

Jeez...cut them some slack. You can't expect them to get it wrong every single time. But they usually do.
hydrogen3
Gaithersburg, MD

1 edit

hydrogen3

Again today I received yet another stellar performance from Comcast. Had an Issue with caller ID. was fixed in a jiffy!!

I'm love'n it

What say you
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

2 recommendations

rody_44

Premium Member

I still say they suck. Its gonna take about ten years of no outages to make up for the three in one month.

FureverFurry
Premium Member
49xxx
Zoom 5341J
ARRIS WBM760
Vonage VDV-21

FureverFurry

Premium Member

said by rody_44:

I still say they suck. Its gonna take about ten years of no outages to make up for the three in one month.

For my sheer h*ll over 3 weeks, I say they need that 10 years of no outages, 10 years of NO billing errors; 10 years of telephone support that do more than read scripts and banter the F-bomb in the background. Oh, and 10 years of a corporate telephone system that is "improved" to be polite.
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101 to hydrogen3

Premium Member

to hydrogen3
My great mother was nice enough to return my cable boxes back to Comcast today. When she stopped by my office later on, she commented how they were miserable and she said she'll never go back.

dwoliver1
join:2014-03-24

1 recommendation

dwoliver1 to hydrogen3

to hydrogen3
I say go buy a lottery ticket because you are the luckiest man on the forum.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by dwoliver1:

LOL
said by hydrogen3:

Again today I received yet another stellar performance from Comcast. Had an Issue with caller ID. was fixed in a jiffy!!

I'm love'n it.

Just you wait....
hydrogen3
Gaithersburg, MD

hydrogen3

Anyone else like the new Xfinity commercial... too funny

PaulGo
join:2005-01-29
Gaithersburg, MD

PaulGo to Darknessfall

to Darknessfall
The say one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel. Unfortunatle several months ago I found a lot of bad apples (Comcast Tech Support) when I tried to get two cable cards activated and working correctly. I spent well over ten hours on the phone with Comcast going around in circles and some of the techs in the middle of a long conversation were more interested in upselling me to triple play than resolving the issue. After sending an email to the president of Comcast cable I was finally connected to someone who resolved the problem.

I have alo experienced many great Comcast CSRs who have done an excellent job in resolving my problems, but unfortunately the bad CSRs will alway be remembered.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger to Darknessfall

Premium Member

to Darknessfall
said by Darknessfall:

said by dwoliver1:

LOL

I been with comcast here in the west for about 10 years now. Only had one instance where CS was not up to pair. Then it may not been fully the cs fault.
said by hydrogen3:

I'm love'n it.

Just you wait....

hydrogen3
Gaithersburg, MD

hydrogen3

Wait for what? More fantastic customer support... Don't worry I am.... I always have had it. And always will.
hydrogen3

hydrogen3

Contacted Comcast today to have my caller id activated.. very professional, respectful...

Thanks Comcast!!
nysports4evr
Premium Member
join:2010-01-23

1 recommendation

nysports4evr

Premium Member

This reeks of shill posting...

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude

said by nysports4evr:

yup. When you have to go to there office 4 times and exchange equipment, that's the sign of failing customer service.
logger
join:2012-06-14
Carmel, NY

logger to hydrogen3

to hydrogen3
said by hydrogen3:

Wait for what? More fantastic customer support... Don't worry I am.... I always have had it. And always will.

I strongly suspect that the service provided by Comcast in the future will be as unsatisfactory as it was when I was Comcast customer. Unlike hydrogen3 who knows what will happen in the future, I can only suspect.

Paula
Premium Member
Grand Rapids, MI

Paula to nysports4evr

Premium Member

to nysports4evr
said by nysports4evr:

No doubt.

FureverFurry
Premium Member
49xxx
Zoom 5341J
ARRIS WBM760
Vonage VDV-21

FureverFurry to nysports4evr

Premium Member

to nysports4evr
said by nysports4evr:

It surely does. I wonder if CC is offering incentives for positive posts, like their Refer-a-Friend program ?

They are so "awesome" they telemarketed me at 4:31 a.m. So many complaints to file/so little time.
RalphKramden
join:2007-01-10
Newtown, PA

RalphKramden to nysports4evr

to nysports4evr
(S)he's just toying with you - just looking for reaction. And you're all falling for it.

Paula
Premium Member
Grand Rapids, MI

Paula to hydrogen3

Premium Member

to hydrogen3
I think this says it all.