spc
Search similar:

uniqs

rferg01
@72.131.14.x

rferg01

Anon

[Internet] unable to access whm or cpanel

Ok, I have a unique situation going on here and I need some suggestions. I will explain what is going on and steps I have already taken.

I have a web host who I want to keep because it is run by veterans and is in the United States. They set me up on a really fast cloud server. The problem is that I can not access my whm or cpanel. I get an error that states, "In valid Login".

Steps I have taken.

1. Pinged Domain - it was fine.
2. Pinged server - it was fine
3. Cleared my dns (still couldn't get in)
4. Cleared my cookies and history (still couldn't get in)
5. Disabled my firewall and antivirus program (still couldn't get in)
6. Contacted 2 other people from other states and gave them user name and password. (They got in)
7. We have 6 computers in our house using various operating systems ranging from vista to Win 8.1. No computers in our house are able to access the cpanel and whm.
8. Bought dedicated IP (still not able to get in)
9. Called Road Runner (they said they did all the could and don't know why)
10. Connected via teamviewer to owner of hosting company. Unable to access whm or cpanel on mine but could see he connected on his.

Based on all of this, I have to assume it is roadrunner blocking it. Roadrunner and/or modem. It is the only common factor. While the 6 computers in this house can not connect and people from other states can, it leaves me to believe that it is something with roadrunner.

What I need is someone from Racine and Kenosha that is using Roadrunner to contact me so that I can check and see if they can access it. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Please send me an email.

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal

DocDrew

Premium Member

What router are you using? Many have various blocking features.

Have you tried with the computer directly connected to the modem?
rferg01
join:2014-08-09

rferg01

the modem/router is a ubee and yes I tried connecting directly to the modem
taznumber1
join:2003-12-26

taznumber1 to rferg01

to rferg01
Is your browser blocking cookies? If so try turning that setting down till you find the setting that works for you. Depending on your router you can block them too. Might try adding it to trusted sites in your browser

Have you tried another browser like chrome or firefox?

Cause time warner don't block access to cpanel as I have a hosting company and can login with mine.
rferg01
join:2014-08-09

rferg01

did all of that already. As I said in my previous post where I listed everything I have done. Last night I got someone from Racine that also has roadrunner and they are able to get in.

I went to Mc Donalds last night and used their free web service and was able to get in. But not at my house.

6 computers in this house and can not access it on any of them. Only common factor now is the modem.

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
Ubee E31U2V1
Technicolor TC4400
Linksys EA6900

1 edit

DocDrew to rferg01

Premium Member

to rferg01
What model Ubee? Many combo router/modems have blocking settings that can be turned off:
»www.ubeeinteractive.com/ ··· settings

I'd recommend turning it all off.