anveo
Premium Member
join:2010-02-08

1 edit

3 recommendations

anveo

Premium Member

Many thanks for your review. However;

Many thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear about SMS issue on your number. However, I would like to take a moment and respond to some points in your message.

Reliability: Over the last 18 months Anveo had ZERO outages. Not many VOIP providers are able to accomplish that.

SMS: I hope you understand that incoming SMS are handled by underlying CLEC. We have monitoring in place which constantly monitors SMS traffic in bulk for all 3 underlying CLECs (upstream and downstream) we are using. However, if there is SMS issue with a particular phone number then we need to be informed by the end user so we can contact underlying carrier and have them address the issue.

Support Tickets: Support tickets are allocated based on the subscription package. If a user on the Free subscription package then support level we offer is limited. However, we also have a policy to "refund" tickets if the issue was caused by underlying carrier or Anveo. Feel free to PM your ticket number and I will personally review it.

Features (G.729 and SMS to SIP): You are saying that G.729 is $8/month and 'SMS to SIP' is the same. However, Anveo Features are bundled into Subscription Packages and we show what features are included in subscription packages at »www.anveo.com/consumer/s ··· vice.asp . The Starter package ( the one that you refer to as $8/month) includes a lot more than just G.729 and 'SMS to SIP'.

For example; the Starter package also offers, 'Email to FAX', 'SMS to Email', Google Analytics integration, larger Call Flows, more Support Tickets, 'Dial by Name' feature, 'Voicemail to Text' Transcriptions etc. I am pretty confident that you will NOT find another VOIP provider offering the same set of features for $8 per month.

'Value for Money': It is a very subjective metric, however, considering what kind of feature Anveo offers, 100% uptime, complete geo. redundant infrastructure with fully automatic failover and low rates I think Anveo service provides outstanding Value for Money.

You are saying that "Other providers have better reliability and pricing". Would you please share a list of providers with similar set of features (IVR, SMS to SIP, FAXing etc) and better pricing? For example not many VOIP providers even offer SMS and 'SMS to SIP' is so rare that I only know only 1 retail VOIP provider besides Anveo which offers it.