uniqs
share rss forum feed

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium
join:2000-09-13
Belen, NM
kudos:1

[Game] What game(s) are most of us playing?

Diablo 3?
Battlefield 4?
LoL?
DotA 2?

Just asking since it seems like we have a group of players that rotate around to different games. I went on a Payday 2 binge for a couple weeks and then jumped back into Diablo 3. Tried getting back into BF4 with the new expansion, but I still think I'm a little burnt out on that for the time being - 362 hours.

My "most played" list goes something like this:
Team Fortress 2: 808 hours.
Civilization 5: 621 hours.
Path of Exile: 454 hours.
Battlefield 4: 362 hours.
Diablo 3: 239 hours.

And then I have several others (Skyrim, Payday 2, Simcity 2013, etc.) that are between 100 - 200 hours.
--
I'll be stretching out the rhyme like gravity stretches time.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
League (not sure what the time sink is, tons of arams) primarily now, BF4 (244 hrs) when friends are on who won't touch League (you know who you are).

Waiting on Star Citizen to add features, have Castlevania 2 waiting for me when I get bored of those things.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

GoRaptors

join:2011-07-22
London, ON
reply to ironweasel
Primary MMORPG: DDO(Dungeons & Dragons Oline) Been playing for 3.5 years.

However I am taking a break from it currently and I am playing:

#2. Marvel Heroes since the start of July or so, 2 to 4 hours a day during the week

and a 4 to 6 hours on the weekend.

Cheers! :P! ! !
--
»tinyurl.com/83jhmnc ---> Please comment! Switch from Rogers Prepaid to Wind Mobile?

»tinyurl.com/6pfywwp ---> Please comment! Rogers/Distributel Nightmare!

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to ironweasel
Nikopol; secrets of the immortals and wanna start lost horizon and then the secret files series. A true one of a kind point and click, the walking dead season 2 with all its episodes will be released in a couple of months. Episodes 1-4 is already released but I recommend playing when it's fully released so nothing is forgot.

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2
reply to ironweasel
Divinity : Original Sin for the last 2 weeks or so. Great game.

Red_Weasel

join:2008-05-04
Belen, NM

1 edit
reply to ironweasel
said by ironweasel:

That's only 2,484 hours away from your family...so glad to see you've "cut back" Jerk face!;) oh and 80 hrs of path of exile.
--
Deep inside me there is a scared lil girl, It's the big scary BITCH on the outside she's hiding from.

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to ironweasel
-Casually playing/enjoying WildStar
-Waiting on new Diablo 3 patch
-Awaiting launch of new Path of Exile temporary leagues

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium
join:2000-09-13
Belen, NM
reply to Red_Weasel
said by Red_Weasel:

said by ironweasel:

That's only 2,484 hours away from your family...so glad to see you've "cut back" Jerk face!;) oh and 80 hrs of path of exile.

That's over the span of like 6 years, cranky ass.
--
I'll be stretching out the rhyme like gravity stretches time.

Zupe
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-29
New York, NY
reply to ironweasel
I got tired of WoW (I may be done for good at this point, I think at a minimum I'll be skipping the new expansion), so I'm mostly working my way through single player games at the moment, though I played Marvel Heroes for a couple of weeks before that got boring.

I finished Alan Wake, Outlast, Dead Island and Trine, and just started Trine 2, after which I have a bunch of games in the queue that I'll get to eventually:

Divinity: Original Sin
Dead Island Riptide
Dishonored
L.A. Noire
Skyrim
Magicka

That list should keep me busy for quite a while since I haven't been playing that much lately.
--
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but "Snowball for Windows"?

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to ironweasel
For online, I'm on BF4.

For single player, currently going through Divinity:OS and Wasteland 2.

puppy

join:2010-01-28
I'm wasting some time on SWTOR right now while wife is on a family trip, but a little bored with it. Part of me want to farm the rest of the Firebird set for my wizard in D3 before 2.1 hits but my heart just isn't it in anymore - I do one run then I log out. I need a new game - maybe I'll try Path of Exile or Wildstar...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to ironweasel
League of Legends
Titanfall (Screw BF4 :-P)
--
"I just wanted chili" - Krisnatharok

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV

1 edit
reply to ironweasel
My games lately have been,

BF4
BF3 (mainly team death match on Noshahr Canals)
Titanfall
Metro Last Light

I decided I'm going to pick up the Metro Redux version coming out in 2 weeks. Mainly to play through 2033 with the improved graphics under the newer game engine.

Chuck_IV

join:2003-11-18
Connecticut
reply to ironweasel
Been bouncing between The Secret Life and SWTOR. It was just The Secret Life for a little while with some friends but one of them had been playing SWTOR again on the side and I decided to join him and resubbed for a month. Been having fun in both games, suprisingly so in SWTOR.

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
reply to ironweasel
GW 2 and Civilization 5.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviews:
·ooma
·Comcast
·Callcentric
·Site5.com
reply to ironweasel
For me, its Titanfall and BF4 that are upwards of 160+ hours each. Elder Scrolls Online is on my must play list as well. Incredible games all of them.

Then I am trying to finish Dead Space 3 on the hardest difficulty which is incredibly difficult.

On my soon to play list are Dark Souls and Darksiders.
--
My domain - Nightfall.net

Dissembled

join:2008-01-23
Indianapolis, IN
reply to ironweasel
A bunch of my friends have gone back to PoE so I've picked that back up and have been playing that here recently. Apparently another big expansion is coming here in a week or two. Still enjoying BF4 on and off as well whenever I just want to shoot people.

Rawk

join:2011-06-01
Missoula, MT
reply to ironweasel
Back to WoW 1 week currently (praying for exp soon)
Civ5 (when friends online)
GW2, Rift when the feeling hits

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
reply to ironweasel
Buncha older games I got in the gog sale, currently on bloodrayne 2, using the HD mod of course. Next up is system shock 1 then 2, both with mods duh.

For multi-player, on the Sundays me and two friends are gonna be playing trine 2 to completion on the wiiu.

Uncle Paul

join:2003-02-04
USA
reply to ironweasel
ESO
Star Citizen

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
reply to ironweasel
I've played a bit of Firefall lately, just messing around, and have started a game of Dragon Age 2 although I'm not very far into it and don't have much time to play at the moment.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

Red_Weasel

join:2008-05-04
Belen, NM

1 edit

2 recommendations

reply to Zupe
said by Zupe:

Igot tired of WoW (I may be done for good at this point

Good for you! I hate that game it's a life sucker....It wasn't until I got divorce papers, filled them out and asked ironweasel See Profile to sign them before he got the hint about how much that game ruined us....he was so addicted to it at one point around thanksgiving he couldn't go to any of the family dinners cause the people he played with depended on him. That was the last straw for me. He doesn't play it now but still plays more than I like.
--
Deep inside me there is a scared lil girl, It's the big scary BITCH on the outside she's hiding from.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviews:
·ooma
·Comcast
·Callcentric
·Site5.com

2 recommendations

I find it interesting that some people can have no self control when it comes to that game and others (like me) can not be affected. I loved playing WoW and played from Beta and Vanilla all the way up to last year in April when I threw in the towel for good.

I enjoy gaming, but I don't ditch social or family things for gaming ever. My cousin is addicted to gaming and just can't be away from gaming for long. Guess that is why he is single.
--
My domain - Nightfall.net

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

1 recommendation

dem humblebrags

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to ironweasel
I been spending time playing Just Cause 2. I tried it a couple of years ago and wasn't very impressed but once I started catching on to what the game was trying to accomplish it's a pretty good game. My favorite part of Grand Theft is jacking vehicles and there's all manner of air, land, and sea stuff. Visually nice too. The controls, though, take suck to another level.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to ironweasel
2086 hours on League of Legends.

Kris, you're at 1181 hours.

»wastedonlol.com/

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
reply to kingdome74
said by kingdome74:

I been spending time playing Just Cause 2. I tried it a couple of years ago and wasn't very impressed but once I started catching on to what the game was trying to accomplish it's a pretty good game. My favorite part of Grand Theft is jacking vehicles and there's all manner of air, land, and sea stuff. Visually nice too. The controls, though, take suck to another level.

Just Cause 2 plays great on a 360 controller.

M&K....meh.

neonhomer
KK4BFN
Premium
join:2004-01-27
Edgewater, FL
reply to ironweasel
Did you have to ask me? LOL...

Minecraft
Euro Truck Simulator 2

i_opener_0
Geraldo's Mustache
Premium
join:2005-02-28
Minneapolis, MN
reply to ironweasel
Dota 2
Dota 2
Dota 2
FTL
Got the Crysis series but got extremely bored after a few hours of Crysis 1
Thinking of playing through ME 3 again (not a big fan of replaying single player games, but ME was too good)

Looking for other decent single player titles to play. I'm not a fan of BF (too lazy to learn). It's a shame because I just built a new PC that's pretty fucking powerful and I'm playing FTL :_)

TigerLord
For Value Received
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
reply to ironweasel
I went through a 10 hour Game Dev Tycoon binge, then 50 hours of FTL. Looks like it was an indie phase. Since then, I haven't touched anything. Neither Elite or SC or anything else.

I had to quit LoL after I realized I ended most of my sessions either angrily or not relaxed at all.