Search similar:

uniqs
Narnian
join:2014-08-11
Oviedo, FL

Narnian

[TV] DVR "Ghost" series issue

I've apparently got a series schedule that won't die:

1. According to the series manager under List/Options, Jeopardy is scheduled to be recorded.
2. No scheduled recordings for Jeopardy appear, either in the list of scheduled recordings or in the Guide.
3. I can't successfully set up a Jeopardy series schedule from the Guide, apparently because it thinks it's already scheduled.
3a. I also can't successfully set up a Jeopardy series schedule from the web-based DVR manager; it says that the DVR returned an error.
4. I can delete the Jeopardy series schedule from the series manager under List/Options, but that doesn't fix 3.
5. Rebooting doesn't fix it. In fact...
6. If I delete the Jeopardy series schedule then reboot, it reappears.
7. The standard automated and phone support resets don't fix it.

Anything to do but schedule a tech? I'm worried because I suspect they'd just swap out the box, and would really rather not lose my recordings if there's another way to fix this. That said, if there's not, what will be will be...

Greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

What make/model DVR (and I will likely need more info but lets start there).
Narnian
Oviedo, FL

Narnian

Cisco 8742HDC.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Narnian

Premium Member

to Narnian
Please post here »/fo ··· sedirect and include your modem MAC and also the STB MAC for the DVR in question. Thanks
Narnian
Oviedo, FL

Narnian

Just to note, this was resolved in direct without the need for swapping out the box. Thank you very much for the help!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Narnian

Premium Member

to Narnian