Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101

Premium Member

[Channels] Fox Soccer Plus Question

Hi,

I was wondering if this station is in HD? If not, is the SD at least watchable? I love Rugby sO am thinking of paying the $15 a month for it.

thanks
Pat

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600

It is not. I am surprised it's still on air.

dimi1963
join:2001-12-27
Union, NJ

dimi1963 to Acct101

to Acct101
PQ horrible strechovision
JAH_PGH
join:2009-09-28
Pittsburgh, PA

JAH_PGH to Acct101

to Acct101
Save your money, my friend. I love Rugby too, but it's barely watchable on FSP. I signed up and watched 3 months of it and couldn't take it any longer.

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt to Acct101

Premium Member

to Acct101
We used to have it when they had more soccer matches on it - but as everyone said, the PQ is shoddy.

Charging $15/mo for an SD sports channel in 2014 should be a felony.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by SeattleMatt:

We used to have it when they had more soccer matches on it - but as everyone said, the PQ is shoddy.

Charging $15/mo for an SD sports channel in 2014 should be a felony.

Do you have any idea what the price to Verizon is?
rustycruiser
join:2009-12-30
Cockeysville, MD

1 edit

rustycruiser to Acct101

to Acct101
If you are a Southern Hemisphere rugby fan, DirecTV is the way to go. They show every game from the Super 15, The Rugby Championship, incoming June Internationals, Currie Cup and ITM Cup live and in HD on channel 491.

Fox Soccer Plus has/had the rights to the Rabbo Pro12, Aviva Premiership, and Heineken Cup.

With all the flux with the dismantling of the HC, I am not sure where the rights are going to for the new comp. Maybe Bein Sport? They currently have the November Internationals, and the Six Nations. Although they show in HD, everything is tape delayed, some times by days. Rugby is not their first priority. They also hold the rights to the Top 14, but don't show any games