spc
Search similar:

uniqs

mdh157
@50.149.33.x

mdh157

Anon

[Cable] Questions abt upgrading to HD on Comcast

I am considering upgrading to an HD TV in one of my rooms and have a few questions:

1) If i put an HD receiver on it from Comcast, will my other analog tv channels be affected in any manner or will they all remain available and exactly the same in terms of pic quality?
2) upgrading to an HD receiver will keep my line-up the same but allow me to access those channels that broadcast in HD, correct?
3) will an HD TV allow me to view all of my current channels in the same quality as my analog tv does now or do I have to get an HD receiver with the HD tv?
Joe12345678
join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL

Joe12345678

you in a area that still has analog tv?

Yes you will get the same channels you have now + HD ones + digital ones. And in most systems you need a HD box at each tv to get HD no more clear QAM.

But if you really still have analog tv then the HD lineup may not be that big as other comcast systems.

mdh157
@50.149.33.x

mdh157

Anon

I have digital cable but my tvs are of the analog type so i use the set-top box and digital adapter from comcast. going to get an HD tv, just not sure when i'll upgrade to HD with Comcast so I want to make sure it'll work as it does now.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0 to mdh157

Premium Member

to mdh157
NM