uniqs

AppleGuy
Premium Member
join:2013-09-08
Kitchener, ON

AppleGuy

Premium Member

[Apps] Google Play Music not Syncing

So I am having this issue with my Google Play Music not syncing. Specially, my playlists contents all disappeared (the device still shows playlists, which is shown successfully in my MacBook browser (Safari) along with the music), in other words, "Playlist AppleGuy" will show, but it has 0 songs.

All songs ARE available for me to download.

I have tried resetting the device, clearing cache, then finally downgrading it then restoring it. Nothing works. Further. the "All Access" can't be found if I select the option to go and try it. (says that the item can't be found)

Everything syncs with my Google account except for Google Play Music.

I'm clueless to why this is, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Gbcue
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA

Gbcue

Premium Member

Is it because you're in Canada?

AppleGuy
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

AppleGuy

Premium Member

said by Gbcue:

Is it because you're in Canada?

Google Music Play is available in Canada, as is the All Access. That was a while back.

As I mentioned, tho, everything is working on the computer.

When I stopped working I did revert my address back to Canada because I thought that that might be the issue, but it still doesn't work.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0

Premium Member

Maybe a new CrApple Google proprietary war issue.

amazingm
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
USA

amazingm to AppleGuy

Premium Member

to AppleGuy
Check to see if your device list is correct:

»support.google.com/googl ··· 62?hl=en

AppleGuy
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

AppleGuy to Hayward0

Premium Member

to Hayward0
said by Hayward0:

Maybe a new CrApple Google proprietary war issue.

Yeah, here is when it gets funny.

To see if it was my device causing the issue, I tried a different Android device, and I had the same issue.

That gets me thinking that it's account related, so I installed Google Play Music on the iPad, guess what? It works perfectly.

So it has to be related to Android, right? This started after last update, btw.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0

Premium Member

Just wondering have you tried uninstalling yhe Android app rebooting and reinstalling? If that's impossible because it a system App uninstalling the updates and reboot reinstall.
Or if a recent device just go back to original and wait for next update before you update again.

AppleGuy
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

AppleGuy

Premium Member

said by Hayward0:

Just wondering have you tried uninstalling yhe Android app rebooting and reinstalling? If that's impossible because it a system App uninstalling the updates and reboot reinstall.
Or if a recent device just go back to original and wait for next update before you update again.

I did all that.

Anyway, it seems that there was an update and all the playlists (with the contents) have re-appeared. However, I still can't purchase "All Access". Very strange. I'd try a different device to purchase "All Access" but really don't want to waste the 30 day trial.
GLIMMER
join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL

GLIMMER

all access works on up to 10 devices so you would not be wasting it.

AppleGuy
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

AppleGuy

Premium Member

True, but I only would use it on my cellular phone. If the cell phone doesn't work properly for this, no point.