« Told Ya!Many will overage »
This is a sub-selection from straight talk
iansltx
join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX

iansltx to zipjay

to zipjay

Re: straight talk

$15 less, they don't include a handset subsidy, and you can get that plan off-contract with VZW as well. Also, last I checked everyone except GoPhone has throttled H+ and LTE on AT&T, down to 51 and 8/1 Mbps respectively. With VZW this is a full-on postpaid plan so you can actually use AWS LTE (with its high speeds) if you want.

Not saying Straight Talk isn't a good deal. But this plan is 1GB of data and free music streaming away from T-Mobile's comparable plan, which is pretty impressive.
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M

I actually have to agree with this, this verizon plan isnt to bad especially for those that love verizons coverage.. although the lack of international txt and data does suck.. but its not bad considering where they cover.. im still stickin to tmo though
AmericanMan
Premium Member
join:2013-12-28
united state

AmericanMan to iansltx

Premium Member

to iansltx
Being throttled down to 5/1 isn't that bad, especially if your cap is 2 GB. Heck, that could even be a selling point, it'd help you make your usage last longer.
clone (banned)
join:2000-12-11
Portage, IN

clone (banned)

I agree that 5/1 is a fine speed for a mobile connection.

But as for a selling point, I'm not sure. You could still blow through your 2GB cap in less than an hour.
« Told Ya!Many will overage »
This is a sub-selection from straight talk