Search similar:

uniqs
the65gto
join:2000-08-31
Apopka, FL

the65gto

Guide not available

Click for full size
I am used to seeing the channels not available, try again etc but this came up today.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Sorry but have to ask have you rebooted the box yet? If not please do so.
the65gto
Apopka, FL

the65gto

Not yet because I have four sequential recordings in progress. Don't want to loose them. After that, I planned to reboot. Problem is that I seem to be rebooting a lot lately, both DRV's. Being a customer for many years, seems? like I never rebooted this much before?? After reboot, seems to work normal. It does not happen to both boxes at the same time, both cisco's seem independent when they need a reboot. ?? Just for info.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

I still have your info from direct and will take a look....we may be doing work in your area. When you can however do the reboot...I will not touch that box until you give me the all clear.
the65gto
Apopka, FL

the65gto

8742 rebooted. Last reboot Aug 3. OK go for it ) (the DIY series recordings did not make it)
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to the65gto

Premium Member

to the65gto
Nothing and no known system events in play....how is going on your end?
lrcollin
join:2010-08-08
Lake Mary, FL

lrcollin to the65gto

to the65gto
I saw the same thing last night (8/18) in Lake Mary, FL. It happened several times and then everything was working fine. No reboot required to fix it, just started working again on its own. Strange....
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to the65gto

Premium Member

to the65gto
Hmmmm
the65gto
Apopka, FL

the65gto

I am doing a log on the dates that require a reboot for things of this nature. As the other poster mentioned, mine will sometimes clear itself after an hour or so. As a side note, instead of standing on my head and fiddling for the power cord for a reboot, I have been using the menu option for that?? No difference..right?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by the65gto:

I am doing a log on the dates that require a reboot for things of this nature. As the other poster mentioned, mine will sometimes clear itself after an hour or so. As a side note, instead of standing on my head and fiddling for the power cord for a reboot, I have been using the menu option for that?? No difference..right?

"Technically" no difference and for now thats fine...can you update your thread with the date/time on the direct side for me....
the65gto
Apopka, FL

the65gto

ok
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to the65gto

Premium Member