Search similar:

uniqs

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
join:2000-09-20
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan

Terrible diagram and ignores current customers

That diagram is awful.... It also ignores current customers who can't get the new pricing and it's for a limited time only at which point the price spikes... Oh sure Sprint, this will be a real winner.
elefante72
join:2010-12-03
East Amherst, NY

elefante72

If you look at it, while they charge less for connectivity they actually charge $10 more for a subsidized phone for 20+GB. This is obviously a ruse to get people into paying $600 for a $300 phone PLUS service. They are hemorrhaging cash flow and need to get people weaned off subsidized devices ASAP. They are on the ropes, no doubt.

Long story short, these prices are a rip and for non-subsidized why wouldn't you just go to a prepaid carrier and pay less. In my state postpaid adds 18% to your bill.

Oh, and that disregards the fact that while my area is "LTE launched", no LTE signal is to be found. But 0.128kbps still works

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan

Am I missing something? Looks to be the same line charge price for all tiers on a subsidized phone.

At least you can say LTE launched. We have "LTE languishing" per S4GRU.
ITGeeks
join:2014-04-20
Cleveland, OH

ITGeeks to elefante72

to elefante72
It's not the customer's fault that Sprint is running out of money and Softbank is requiring the loans to be repaid on much of what they use.

Softbank just needs to give up and let them go on as their own company and become a true uncarrier like TMO-USA
gabmasterjcc
join:2003-09-08
Fairfax, VA

gabmasterjcc to IPPlanMan

to IPPlanMan
This is the pricing for the current customer. The new customer pricing is even better (the line charges are waived for the $100 plan until the end of 2015, plus an extra 2GB for each line activated).

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan

As I was saying. The chart is confusing. There's a limited time promotion for new customers only. Real winner there Sprint.
gabmasterjcc
join:2003-09-08
Fairfax, VA

gabmasterjcc

I agree, the wrong chart is being shown with the description. I already sent a message to Karl about it. Maybe he will make an update.