spc
Search similar:

uniqs

ko224
@50.165.96.x

ko224

Anon

[WiFi] Comcast Won't Honor Promotion

I signed up for a promotion for Blast internet for $29.99. I am currently being charged $66.95 for Performance. So I'm being charged double the price for half the speed.

I have called twice about this issue. The first time I spent over an hour on the phone and then was promised a manager override. This never occurred. I called again today and was transferred 5 times and after 46 minutes on the phone the last person hung up on me. The promotion I signed up for on your website is not being honored. Every person I have talked to has said that they cannot find the promotion offered. Well, this was something that was on the website and that I paid for through your company's page. I have a screenshot of everything I signed up for so even though Comcast is pretending the promotion didn't exist, I have proof it did.

The only way to get attention with these things seems to be posting the ridiculous recordings of call interactions with Comcast Customer Service online. I guess that's my next step?

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

As the moderator of this forum has stated previously:
said by Sunny:

As stated at the top of this forum, this is a members helping members forum.

Members, even though some are Comcast employees, cannot help you here with billing/account problems.

If Comcast was keeping up with the agreement to support their customers through the secure Comcast Direct Forum provided by DSLReports.com site management, you could register an account here and post in the secure Comcast Direct Forum. Here ---> »Comcast Direct This is only helpful, of course, if a Comcast employee is responding to posts.

Another option is to contact them via @comcastcares on Twitter. They once gave out an email address for the Comcastcares team, but I'm not sure they are responding to that now. I have also seen suggestions to contact them via Facebook on their Xfinity page.

swilliams
join:1999-09-07
Littleton, CO

swilliams to ko224

to ko224
Follow @comcastcares on Twitter. Send him a direct message with your account details and what's going on.

This should be better/faster than trying to deal with online chats.

Ko224
@70.194.103.x

Ko224

Anon

Thanks I'll try that!

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

said by Ko224 :

Thanks I'll try that!

BTW, I believe that email address that Sunny See Profile mentioned for the ComcastCares team is: We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

But as she said, other posters have had mixed results with that.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to ko224

Premium Member

to ko224
The blast promo that was for 29.99 was limited to people that have a video account with comcast and no internet with comcast. If your paying 66.95 now im guessing you were not already a comcast customer with a video subscription. Did you read the details and restrictions?
hoserama
join:2001-11-25
Spring, TX

hoserama to ko224

to ko224
I recently ran into a similar issue. I took screenshots of the webpage as I signed up, confirmed with the sales rep via Comcast chat and kept that dialogue as evidence as well.

After over two hours of telephone conversations with multiple employees from multiple departments, I realized their incompetence was leading me no where.

Since I have evidence to support my claim I ended up submitting a complaint through the BBB. I would recommend doing the same. You can submit your claim via bbbonline.org

iNick
Premium Member
join:2012-12-11
Joliet, IL

iNick to rody_44

Premium Member

to rody_44
Really Rody? »puu.sh/b1G7O/f9548c900a.png
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

1 recommendation

rody_44

Premium Member

Does unlimited package not mean you have something else packaged in it?

Annon
@68.62.236.x

Annon

Anon

said by rody_44:

Does unlimited package not mean you have something else packaged in it?

That looks like phone service, but maybe he did that cause you said video, not any service