uniqs
openbox9
Premium Member
join:2004-01-26

openbox9 to dnoyeB

Premium Member

to dnoyeB

Re: Nice op-ed.

What's the difference when you're growing a business? Why is it so bad that Comcast is growing?

nothing00
join:2001-06-10
Centereach, NY

nothing00

If Comcast was growing because it was good for the country that would be great.
openbox9
Premium Member

openbox9

Premium Member

Comcast is growing because it's good for the company. It continues to lead the industry is service offerings, so once again, why is it bad?
dra6o0n
join:2011-08-15
Mississauga, ON

dra6o0n

/facepalm

Oh wait this is a troll.
openbox9
Premium Member

openbox9

Premium Member

/

No, it's actually a legitimate question. Care to answer it?

hello123454
Premium Member
join:2002-02-02

1 recommendation

hello123454

Premium Member

Good luck with that openbox. The majority of America (and dslreport users) are anti-business. They believe companies should solve their social problems. Businesses are greedy in their eyes. Last time I checked the homeless guy on the corner isn't giving anyone a job. The sooner you realize the majority of folks are sheeple and will never get it, the sooner you stop asking them questions. What I find hilarious is these same people continue to pay for products from companies they complain about. Most people are hypocrites. Trust me it's no use to get them to understand. Short of hooking their brain up and reprogramming it they will never see the light.
openbox9
Premium Member

openbox9

Premium Member

The problem is, "these people" are quickly growing to a majority. "They" worry about corporate greed destroying America, when in reality "they're" a huge part of the problem. FWIW, I didn't expect a serious answer. It was rhetorical to help reinforce my point.

nonamesleft
join:2011-11-07
Manitowoc, WI

1 recommendation

nonamesleft to openbox9

to openbox9
said by openbox9:

/

No, it's actually a legitimate question. Care to answer it?

You must of missed the recent comcast debacle where phone support wouldn't allow the person to cancel service. It gets to the point when a corporation gets too big for their britches, ATT also comes to mind for that too.
openbox9
Premium Member

openbox9

Premium Member

So companies can't merge because of a misguided CSR?