Search similar:

uniqs

Milles
@172.218.107.x

1 recommendation

Milles

Anon

Strange

I notice the sudden change in Telus reviews ... All positive and posted on the same day, affiliated with Telus maybe??? Come on guys if Telus wants legitimate positive reviews it's called, provide good service. If it wasn't for the fact that Novus is only available in select areas, Telus, Shaw and Bell would have no customers. And for those on this site who say Xbox live is to blame for bad gaming experience why is it when I game with a Novus connection it's great.

spock8
join:2012-07-08

spock8

Sometimes I see all negative ones posted by new users. Whats your point
AJ102
join:2005-03-22
Vancouver, BC

1 edit

AJ102 to Milles

to Milles
I think I may be inadvertently to blame for that anomaly.

I notice that my recent review of Telus is now listed at the top of the most recent list, but when I originally posted it a month and a half ago it was recorded as an update to an antique review of the old Telus ADSL service that I posted more than 8 years ago. It did not appear in the Recent Reviews list at all. I complained in the dslreports Feedback forum that there was no way for me to post a new review, and suggested that reviews updated after more than a year should appear as new reviews (see »Reviews updated after a year or more should show up as New). I guess they took my suggestion, and changed a whole bunch at once so they all appeared on the same day.