uniqs

JoePro
join:2006-11-01
canada

1 edit

JoePro

Home Hub 2000 - Stats

Hi,
I've had Fibe 50/50 for a little over a year now, and finally had FibeTV installed last week. Bell sent a technician to replace my old modem with the HomeHub 2000 and install the PVR.

In the router, there's a 'Test' tab that shows the following:

Should I be concerned with the numbers shown under the 'Dropped' & 'Loss' columns?
SquadG
join:2013-06-09
Anjou, QC

SquadG

I do not think so.

Open a command window and use the following command: "ping 8.8.8.8 -n 50"

You should have under 1% loss. If not, yes, you should be concern.

Michael9009
join:2006-07-28
Toronto, ON

Michael9009 to JoePro

to JoePro
Click for full size
said by JoePro:

Glad you're back online Michael9009. If you have a minute, can you check the NetPer tab and tell me what you have under the Dropped/Loss columns? You can reach that tab this way: Advanced View | Utilities (under Modem Section) | Utilities tab. I'm curious to see if it looks like mine.

You can see mine in this thread:»Home Hub 2000 - Stats

I've got your message in the other thread and I am quoting it above here. For some reason, I am missing two tabs in my modem's utilities. See attached. Not sure what to say.

JoePro
canada

JoePro

Hmmmm... Perhaps those tabs are only enabled with FibeTV. Oh well, thanks for checking!
demonte21
join:2009-02-20
Mirabel, QC

demonte21

I think this is only when you have a coax cable plug in the modem.... This only test the coax... Like the old sagemcom do.

JoePro
canada

JoePro

Not sure what's going on then, because there's no coax connected to the modem or PVR.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to demonte21

Premium Member

to demonte21
If everything is working fine than you don't need to worry about the test page.