Santee, CA
ARRIS WBM760
(Software) pfSense
Ubiquiti UniFi AP

1 edit

1 recommendation

belawrence

RedZone

Honestly, I get to see about 98% of what I want with NFL RedZone - it's like NFL-ST, but with only one channel with an invisible person flipping between all of the games when the action dies down or commercials come on - not just when a team's offense is in the "red zone" as the product name implies. And my current provider is only charging me $5.50/month for it plus a bunch of other sports channels I could care less about.
pappy97
join:2007-03-12
El Paso, TX

pappy97

I suspect you live in market as your favorite team. If you live in market as your fav team, all you need to supplement that is RZ.

The #1 attraction to NFLST was, and always will be, being able to see your fav team if you live out of market. We live in a time when people relocate more than at any other point in American history; combine that with football being the overall #1 sport and passionately following your team, that's what NFLST is all about. I wouldn't have NFLST if I was lucky enough to move back to home area; like you, I would go RZ only.

cousintim
join:2004-10-10
Dallas, TX

1 recommendation

cousintim to belawrence

to belawrence
Although similar, DirecTV's Red Zone channel is far superior to NFL Network-produced version offered by cable companies.

belawrence
They'll never let you in
join:2000-08-06
Santee, CA
ARRIS WBM760
(Software) pfSense
Ubiquiti UniFi AP

belawrence to pappy97

to pappy97
said by pappy97:

I suspect you live in market as your favorite team.

Nope
belawrence

belawrence to cousintim

to cousintim
It's better, but it's not $320 vs $33 better.

fiosultimate
join:2014-06-09
San Antonio, TX

fiosultimate to belawrence

to belawrence
No it isnt, us that have dtv ST know better