TechyDad
Premium Member
join:2001-07-13
USA

TechyDad to newview

Premium Member

to newview

Re: Caps Are To Kill Internet Video

And that's without any other Internet use. If someone starts checking e-mail or downloading app updates, a family of 4 will need to pick and choose who gets to watch Netflix each day.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

dont forget about video gaming on MP(multiplayer) mode. MMO(massive multiplay online) is even worse.

Every second, anywhere from 60 to 120 updates gets performed. With lag, it might as well be called a bandwidth hog

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
join:2000-09-20
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan to TechyDad

to TechyDad
There are two key things apologists omit....

They seem to forget that multiple people live in a house.

They also assume you don't use your connection for anything but video streaming.
78036364 (banned)
join:2014-05-06
USA

78036364 (banned)

said by IPPlanMan:

There are two key things apologists omit....

They seem to forget that multiple people live in a house.

They also assume you don't use your connection for anything but video streaming.

I assume you are referring to me. Sorry not an apologist. Oh yeah we have multiple people and do a lot of video streaming and my son downloads a ton of games off stream and does online gaming. A couple of months ago we used 375 GB which was our heaviest month.

You're "apologist" comment borders on trolling. Seriously considering reporting it. Can you make a point without insults like grown up should? When you have to toss insult it's kind of invalidates your point since you can seem to let FACTS do the talking.

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan

Trolling? Oh please... It isn't all about you. I never even came close to referring to you by name in my post. You're not mentioned! Your assumptions are just that.

v6movement
@206.51.28.x

v6movement

Anon

said by IPPlanMan:

Trolling? Oh please... It isn't all about you. I never even came close to referring to you by name in my post. You're not mentioned! Your assumptions are just that.

What do you expect when the guy trolls so hard it isn't funny.

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan

Nothing less...
« Caps
This is a sub-selection from Caps Are To Kill Internet Video