spc
Search similar:

uniqs

UNHappyComC
@72.15.120.x

UNHappyComC

Anon

[Comcast Equip] Latest UNHappy Comcast Customer

Had been Comcast highspeed internet user for many years 5+. No problems....until.... Dec 2013 bill goes up 10 bucks. No apparent reason on bill. Feb 2014 bill goes up ANOTHER 10. Only shows in total. May bill goes up 17. I call and find out they added MY modem on the bill, to which I point out is only 7 dollars but why the other 30? Only answer was fees and adjustments. To which I ask why werent they shown as items in the bill? Now I am paying 84 per month for 50 speed internet connection (in atlanta area).
So I decided to get creative and reduce my overall TV and internet bill and went for a bundle deal with them. Sure enough they quoted me 139 per month for both TV and 50 internet connection with 4 tv connections and all the X1 bells and whistles, 220 channels etc. After correcting them on three separate quotes that kept changing (UP) in value, I got the install done, which went fine.
After 10 days, a storm hit and took out alot of people in my town and knocked out both of my comcast services. I called them on a thursday and got a ticket and a guarantee for a service truck the next day. Despite seeing several trucks in neighborhood, they did not show. Called them friday afternoon, no record of scheduled truck for my address. Gave them ticket, etc. Sorry no record. Next available truck, SUNDAY afternoon. Guess what? did not show. Called back and cancelled the entire services, BOTH of them. Called competition and had fully functioning systems installed/working IN TWO DAYS!! Tues get email from Comcast saying truck scheduled to com and fix system Wed. (after I called and cancelled the whole thing) I decided to let it go... I knew what would happen... they never showed.
Comcast has alot of problems and it starts with management and coordination with their dispatching systems. The limit bandwidth to control streaming competition and they have terrible service. I think they are only trying a merger to adopt another system because theirs is so far gone it needs to be scraped or dropped some how. All the employees I talked to UNDERSTOOD the frustration and agreed. Could you imagine working where your job was to talk with people all day who where always upset because your Large company was a well known sinking titanic??
Not me.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Sinking titanic, you do know how big they are and how big they continue to get. Maybe to good for there own good but hardly a sinking titanic.
Paul in WA
join:2010-09-11
Centralia, WA

Paul in WA

said by rody_44:

hardly a sinking titanic.

I suspect that you are not quite familiar with the story of the Titanic.