uniqs

PoloDude
Premium Member
join:2006-03-29
Aiken, SC

PoloDude

Premium Member

Feeling sorry for techs

I feel your pain about the new color theme of the vans your marketing people came up with. Man those are some ugly colors.

fleetmanager
@207.237.82.x

fleetmanager

Anon

said by PoloDude:

I feel your pain about the new color theme of the vans your marketing people came up with. Man those are some ugly colors.

trust me techs have bigger issues than the color of their vans. working conditions and hours, wanting to join unions, salary, difficult customers, poor management are common issues. if u feel sorry for them , those are better reasons;;;;not the color of their vans.

PoloDude
Premium Member
join:2006-03-29
Aiken, SC

PoloDude

Premium Member

I understand all that. This is on top of it all. We (VZ) had multicolored (looked like pieced together from the junk yard) vans in the past. Just added to the fun when customers kept commenting on how ugly they were.

andrewc2
join:2011-06-05
Matamoras, PA

andrewc2 to PoloDude

to PoloDude
We've still got the old branding on our trucks locally. But then again this office really only covers Matamoras, PA, Montague, NJ, and possibly Warwick, NY. We've got 5 or 6 trucks though.

Boooost
@24.190.186.x

Boooost to PoloDude

Anon

to PoloDude
I was driving down the road the other day and I said to my daughter, "What the hell is that purple truck?" Then I saw the Optimum logo. Ugh. What a horrible color.

And another one was yellow with white lettering. You couldn't even read it. The paint shop should have told Cablevision to use black lettering on the yellow vans.

MuDvAyNe
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe

Premium Member

Yellow with black. Sounds like a school bus.
marineofuac
join:2008-05-14
Bronx, NY

marineofuac to PoloDude

to PoloDude
anyone got pics?? cant find any!

andrewc2
Matamoras, PA

2 edits

andrewc2

Blue truck:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· EiA#t=11

Lime Truck:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· ss3QFJUQ

You can see an example in this video.

MuDvAyNe
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe to PoloDude

Premium Member

to PoloDude
From google

FallenAnjel
join:2011-04-07
East Cupcake

FallenAnjel to andrewc2

to andrewc2
the first one looks blue and the second one lime green. LOL

andrewc2
Matamoras, PA

andrewc2

You're right that was lime green! I guess I was in need of a nap when I watched that.

Zenit_IIfx
The system is the solution
Premium Member
join:2012-05-07
Purcellville, VA
·Comcast XFINITY

Zenit_IIfx to PoloDude

Premium Member

to PoloDude
To me, the best communications company livery was the one designed by Saul Bass for the Bell System:

This new Optimum/Cablevision livery hops on the "flat colorful" design bandwagon software has been on for a while.

I cant wait to see what Comcast will come up with when they finally repaint their fleet with the Peacock logo...bleh.
Expand your moderator at work