All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Satch
join:2009-11-25

4 edits

Satch

TWC-Oceanic (Hawaii) Great Customer Survey Forum!

Hey All,

Go to TWC Oceanic's website, and click in the lower right-hand corner for the feedback survey:

»www.oceanic.com/

This model should be made across all TWC divisions on their websites nationwide. I could not get the survey page to show individually. But this should work. Look at how detailed the information is presented!

Satch
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20

Premium Member

It would be ok IF that was an encrypted page. I'm not putting in all my account info on a NON encrypted page! Geez.... I got sent to that page because of all the errors and problems I get with any TW TV Anywhere app (on a variety of browsers). Plus, TWC main website either says I don't exist or it says I live somewhere I don't live. It's the middle of the night so I can't call Oceanic but I thought I'd fill that out and they could call me but then I realized the page is not encrypted yet asks for very detailed account info.

Oceanic recently redid their website and now they have made even more changes than I saw about a week or so ago.

HPC
@76.108.221.x

HPC to Satch

Anon

to Satch
said by Satch:

This model should be made across all TWC divisions on their websites nationwide. I could not get the survey page to show individually. But this should work. Look at how detailed the information is presented!
Satch

Shouldn't be a problem to have that survey across all TWC divisions - if you look at the copyright at the bottom of the page, 2014 DMS Marketing Inc, it appears to be a third party marketing company based in California. I assume they would be happy to provide the same services to any of the divisions.