spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Emmanuel A
@41.203.69.x

Emmanuel A

Anon

[Help] lost of key ford model 2004 expedition key/ remote

I Bought used Ford with chases No. FMFU1744LB59172, Capacity 5.3lt. Black Colour. How can we get replacement of the original key and the remote to Lokoja, Kogi State in Nigeria West Africa
hosedagain3
join:2008-02-18
Canada

hosedagain3

you bought a vehicle with no keys or you bought the vehicle and than lost the keys? Any Ford dealers in your area?
Expand your moderator at work

skipon11
Premium Member
join:2005-06-09
Pittsburgh, PA

skipon11 to Emmanuel A

Premium Member

to Emmanuel A

Re: [Help] lost of key ford model 2004 expedition key/ remote

You might try an automotive locksmith. Ford dealer might be better though!
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned) to Emmanuel A

to Emmanuel A
Ford does sell there so should be able to offer support. If too far for in person call or email a dealership there.
Also, just like US probably some private garages locksmiths could help. May still need to contact Ford for correct key programming.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to Emmanuel A

Premium Member

to Emmanuel A
West Africa, Do we have ford dealerships there or is that where our stolen fords end up? Ford only offers support for keys up to ten years and even than it has to be the original dealership the vehicle was sold from.
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned)

What happens if you say move states? Buy a used car. Must be some system? Or do you have to pay to rekey recomputer at some.great cost.
Taking for.granted vehical is legal etc.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Fords key support sux. Its not like gm where you can walk into any dealership and show proof of ownership and get a key cut for said vehicle.

About 5 years ago my wifes car was stolen and had my truck keys in it. I purchased the truck used and had no idea the dealership it came from. I had to have a locksmith come out and cut a key in my driveway. They program it to. Local ford dealer just said SOL since it didnt come from them.