All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

moretosay
@173.32.1.x

moretosay

Anon

[Internet] rogers mountain, 0.5MB D 11MB UP?????

what is this the dark ages?
the second i switched to rogers at the start of last month ive had nothing but issues, im airing my grievances here hoping someone here has had similar issues and found a resolution. im getting barely an internet connection as you can see in the subject. 0.25 D and 11 UP. ive had 3 different modems, 2 ciscos and now the hitron modem. a friendly tech came by the other day after the first tech call was a no show and ran a direct feed, brand new line from the cable line coming into the house. i have no other products or TV. one single line to a rogers modem. still nothing. same issues. ive reached out to rogers in person at the hester office, which im a mere block away from and over twitter on rogershelps. everyone seems to want to help and is extremely polite and curtious but im not getting anywhere and its been a month. and now im apparently on the list for a 'maintence call' what ever that would do. just too frustrating. this is getting ridiculous. ive attached a typical speed test, i was too impatient to wait for the UP but i assure you its 10-11MB

SCEvan
@173.32.38.x

SCEvan

Anon

You are not alone, this was my speed for 3 days after the switch »www.speedtest.net/result ··· 3542.png called rogers they had me do a direct connection and sent a ticket to support and it was fixed about 24 hours later. This is my connection now with little issues (occasionally had about 7Mb down).

»www.speedtest.net/result ··· 0964.png

BUT I have been having a constant issue since the switch where my cable TV skips, it happens so randomly and only on certain channels I have been fearing calling tech support...strangely it only affects live television and has no effect on shows that I record....also the past 3 days my Arris Portals have been unable to find the Gateway and I have to power cycle. Anyone else having issues with the Arris Gateway?