spc
Search similar:

uniqs

nanc1234
@72.230.105.x

nanc1234

Anon

upstate new york time warner email issues

I've spent months begging thousands of time warner employees to help us with our no email issues to no avail; we have no email on iphone, ipad or laptop; all u get is blown off and transferred to the phillipines who do nothing; any US worker u speak with blows u off and refuses to send anyone to your location to try and begin to diagnose no email issues; I even offered after days and months of wasting minutes on my phone to come to wherever that one knowledgeable human is who has any tech knowledge at all and could fix; all u get from time warner or will get is greed and dishonesty and blow of business tactics; u r forced to drop them as a company as there really is no other way out of their nonstop nightmare; if anyone has any road runner email knowledge, please email nbeagle@twcny.rr.com asap; I guess time warner and the phillipines got what they wanted; this single mom can't stop crying and I think I've lost it; I've changed passwords billions of times to no avail; I've spent thousands of hours talking to useless people.
Quasar009
join:2014-09-04
USA

Quasar009

I, too, live in upstate NY. At first TWCe mail was fine but, lately I am not happy. And,here I thought Verizon was bad -got rid of them within a month!

maartena
Elmo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-10
Orange, CA

maartena to nanc1234

Premium Member

to nanc1234
Get rid of ISP provided email. Get your own email provider, so you are no longer married to your ISP for email. That way you can move elsewhere, change ISP, without having to tell everyone your email changed (again).

And you no longer have to spend "thousands" of hours, talking to "thousands" of people.
Weather42
join:2013-07-20

Weather42 to nanc1234

to nanc1234
Have you tried posting in the direct support forum here?

I do concur with the other comment about getting a separate email account. Something like GMail is free and widely used.

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal

1 edit

DocDrew to nanc1234

Premium Member

to nanc1234
What exactly is the problem? What error messages are you getting? You hint at no email but then give out an email address in public.