spc
Search similar:

uniqs

SogaDawg
@166.205.55.x

SogaDawg

Anon

[GA] Internet Down In Leesburg, GA

The bucket on top of a service truck snagged the Mediacom cable that crosses my road and ripped it down yesterday. Since only a few people on my street have MediaCom internet it doesn't constitute an emergency. Service Tech appointment is 11-day ETA. I could (and will) have a new service provider faster than that.
Now I know why no one on my street uses MediaCom.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I would be happy to look into this for you. If you can register your account here and send me a im with your address or phone number I will see what I can do for you.
SogaDawg
join:2014-09-09
Leesburg, GA

SogaDawg

Just IM'd you the info. Since I'm a new member it will take 8-hours for you to receive it.
Thank you so much for any assistance you can provide.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Sounds good! You are welcome!
SogaDawg
Leesburg, GA

SogaDawg

I've still had no luck getting a linesman out to repair the downed line on my street. My neighbor, an elderly gentleman, told me yesterday he'd been assured by Mediacom that an emergency request had been generated and a Lee County serviceman would arrive that day, but it didn't happen. I still can't work...if I can't VPN into my corporate network by Friday-my company will terminate me for "job abandonment" and my son hasn't been able to do his homework for 2-classes for 2-days...(we'll try to go to the Lee County Public Library after school today though so he doesn't fall farther behind).

Regardless of the outcome, I wanted to thank you for trying to help and for your great customer service. You and "TS" @MediacSupport on Twitter have been the only reason I haven't already disconnected my service. Thanks again.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I never got anything, can you try sending me that again so I can take a look?
SogaDawg
Leesburg, GA

SogaDawg

A technician arrived about 10 minutes ago. He said he should be able to put the line back up and have everyone's services restored today. *Fingers crossed* As thrilled as I am to finally get back to work I'm still very disgruntled at the response time and that a downed line wasn't deemed an emergency (the original service repair date given to me was 9/26). This, however, shouldn't be a reflection upon you as you have been quite eager to assist.
Thanks again for your outstanding customer service.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

That is great to hear! You are welcome!